test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Welcome to the Collaborative Development Program!

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Greetings Adventurers,

Community has always been integral component to Dungeons & Dragons and MMOs. Collaboration among players is essential to the health of any game but so is communication between development team and the community. Over the past 6 years we have explored and improved various communication strategies, from regular livestreams to AMAs to Developer Blogs. The forums have always been an extension, a resource, for this communication but we always felt they could be better utilized.

The forums are one of the primary sources of sentiment for most of the development team. We are also aware that feedback can frequently come from the loudest and most aggressive voices, not always the most constructive or focused. This means that sentiment or our understanding and pulse on the community can become muddied, weakening the ability to enter into meaningful discourse. In order to optimize the forums as a resource, we are happy to introduce the Collaborative Development Program, or CDP.

What is the CDP?
The CDP is a tool to improve engagement and collaboration between the team and the community through single-topic focus. Discussions are time-limited, structured, and live separate from the traditional feedback forums to reduce “noise”.

How is it different from regular feedback or Preview subforums?
The regular feedback and Preview subforums are broader in scope, are not time limited, and tend to focus on live/upcoming issues and content. While we do get a wealth of information from those subforums, it is a constant challenge to chase down conversations or have more in-depth and meaningful conversations. The CDP subforums will focus on a single topic for 2 weeks at a time, with a 2-week downtime in between topics. During the downtime, a summary of the feedback will be written up along with an action plan.

What is the CDP summary and action plan?
The CDP summary and action plan serve as a way for the development team to better review the outcome of the 2-week conversation, organize the feedback in a comprehensive fashion, and, if applicable, review where actions can be taken within development cycles. This does not mean that feedback given during CDP topics WILL make it into the game – We will not make promises we cannot keep.

How are topics chosen?
Topics may be chosen by the development team or put up to a vote within the community. In order to engage with the greatest community breadth, topics will encompass all facets of game development from systems, to art, to UI, to sound, and more.

Is there a format for how I should present my feedback?
Please check out the CDP format thread.

Are there any special rules for the CDP subforums?
Please Check out the Conduct & Expectations Thread.

As with every new initiative, the CDP will evolve as needed in order to meet the goals of the program. We truly feel that the passion and experience players bring to the table can be used to create a collaborative environment for Neverwinter to continue to thrive and grow for years to come.
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• Stronghold needs updating. Rewards need changing. Stronghold armour and artifacts need a serious overhaul. Item level for one. A reason to actually contribute to the stronghold. Value in actual guild Mark's. Possible guild quests and communication methods.
  • dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User

Greetings Adventurers,

Community has always been integral component to Dungeons & Dragons and MMOs. Collaboration among players is essential to the health of any game but so is communication between development team and the community. Over the past 6 years we have explored and improved various communication strategies, from regular livestreams to AMAs to Developer Blogs. The forums have always been an extension, a resource, for this communication but we always felt they could be better utilized.

The forums are one of the primary sources of sentiment for most of the development team. We are also aware that feedback can frequently come from the loudest and most aggressive voices, not always the most constructive or focused. This means that sentiment or our understanding and pulse on the community can become muddied, weakening the ability to enter into meaningful discourse. In order to optimize the forums as a resource, we are happy to introduce the Collaborative Development Program, or CDP.

What is the CDP?
    The CDP is a tool to improve engagement and collaboration between the team and the community through single-topic focus. Discussions are time-limited, structured, and live separate from the traditional feedback forums to reduce “noise”.

How is it different from regular feedback or Preview subforums?
    The regular feedback and Preview subforums are broader in scope, are not time limited, and tend to focus on live/upcoming issues and content. While we do get a wealth of information from those subforums, it is a constant challenge to chase down conversations or have more in-depth and meaningful conversations. The CDP subforums will focus on a single topic for 2 weeks at a time, with a 2-week downtime in between topics. During the downtime, a summary of the feedback will be written up along with an action plan.

What is the CDP summary and action plan?
    The CDP summary and action plan serve as a way for the development team to better review the outcome of the 2-week conversation, organize the feedback in a comprehensive fashion, and, if applicable, review where actions can be taken within development cycles. This does not mean that feedback given during CDP topics WILL make it into the game – We will not make promises we cannot keep.

How are topics chosen?
    Topics may be chosen by the development team or put up to a vote within the community. In order to engage with the greatest community breadth, topics will encompass all facets of game development from systems, to art, to UI, to sound, and more.

Is there a format for how I should present my feedback?
    Please check out the CDP format thread.

Are there any special rules for the CDP subforums?
    Please Check out the Conduct & Expectations Thread.

As with every new initiative, the CDP will evolve as needed in order to meet the goals of the program. We truly feel that the passion and experience players bring to the table can be used to create a collaborative environment for Neverwinter to continue to thrive and grow for years to come.

Hi Julia ( @nitocris83 ).

My name is Took.
    Took is a resident of NW since 2013.

Took has followed your career closely since you joined as CM a few years ago.

Took must say: sister, God bless you.
    You have endured alot of HAMSTER in your time in NW.
    You have born the backlash from every questionable decision made by Cryptic studios (most were not your decisions).
    You have brushed off endless criticism of your player interactions and responsiveness.
    And, most of all, you have survived the forum trolls.
    So... so, so, soooo many trolls.

But do not despair, Julia.
    Took is a fool and an HAMSTER.
    But Took is not a troll.
    This is a "You go, girl!" comment.

Took LOVES this "CDP" initiative idea, Julia.
    If you seriously consider this player input, you will improve customer satisfaction in NW.

Took has no good ideas to share atm.
    Tooks are worker bees, not queen bees.

But Took wanted you to know that your efforts in this regard are appreciated.
    Keep up the good work, sister-friend.

This is the kind of dev-player relationship that Took's beloved NW needs.

Hugs and kisses.

The Took

JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • oremonger#9999 oremonger Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    @nitocris83 @cwhitesidedev#9752
    "How is it different from regular feedback or Preview subforums?
    The regular feedback and Preview subforums are broader in scope, are not time limited, and tend to focus on live/upcoming issues and content. While we do get a wealth of information from those subforums, it is a constant challenge to chase down conversations or have more in-depth and meaningful conversations. The CDP subforums will focus on a single topic for 2 weeks at a time, with a 2-week downtime in between topics. During the downtime, a summary of the feedback will be written up along with an action plan."

This is a GREAT initiative and I will do my best to provide positive and constructive feedback within the parameters you have set. I have one concern though and it relates to what I have highlighted above.

I understand the need to have a narrow scope and establish a timeline with deadlines but in the current state of the game there are literally dozens if not hundreds of areas that need attention. I have not played for over 2 months now, and I know many others who have been gone for far longer. Many of us want to come back, but the longer we are away the easier it is not to return. While it is heartening to see this new engagement with the community I fear that any actual change initiated as a result of a CDP will be so far down the road that... Well you get my point.

Why not have a CDP or Community poll to help establish the order and priority of the other CDPs?
    This will help insure that truly HOT topics get covered in a timely manner and provide a roadmap for future discussion so that the community can get a sense ownership in the process and the timeline.

You know that individuals are VERY passionate about their pet peeve and those individuals are the ones who will post the most and be the loudest on these forums. A community poll will help balance this out so that everyone has a voice and ownership in the process.

If a poll is used it should be publicized and posted here on the forums, on reddit, in game and by direct email if possible. This will insure that you get many more points of view and also help to reestablish your contact with customers who are not currently playing.

The email part is VERY important because these are the people who can tell you WHY they quit playing, not only that but they are also the ones who need that personal acknowledgement that may give them an excuse to get involved again. This may seem like a lot of work, but I argue that given how many in the community feel they have been treated in the past this extra effort is needed and will be appreciated. You are doing something GREAT for this game, something the community has been begging for. You should take credit for your efforts and publicize them even more than you would a New Module or New content.

Why not have more than one CDP Topic active at a time with staggered end dates?
    If each CDP takes 2 weeks for discussion and 2 weeks of downtime that allows for only one CDP per month. At this pace many topics will not be discussed for months or even years. This is a problem. If for example I am waiting to provide feedback and want to see changes in Class balance or Guilds / Strongholds, I will be very discouraged if I need to wait until March of next year to have any hope of seeing a CDP about either, especially if I think that both are the underlying cause of the things being discussed in the current CDP.

These may have been a poor examples but I hope you see my point and take this feedback in the spirit it is given. I often struggle with written communication. I am truly happy with the changes you are trying to make. I want to see your efforts rewarded with success and the appreciation I think is deserved.

• zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Please include a summary, definition, or scope statement in the CDP top posts from now on.

I posted nothing on Game Content Accessibility because, to me, "accessability" has to do with font sizes, language compatability, handicap aide support methods, and introductory tutorials. Now that I have read the closed posts, I find out it was actually about game player "progression" and "motivation". Turns out it was an important an interesting topic after all. A summary will also help posters stay on topic.
  • shadrakt2shadrakt2 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    Great idea, thank you guys!
  • devilaltiredevilaltire Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Hey all,, I don't know that it's a good place to say the idea..still I m thinking about it...so I want want you to know...

Why don't you people bring back salvage in game...with some new addition..like all lower lvl item if u salvage then u can get 1 epic or 1 orange item....
    Marger with 2 orange item with lvl 30 gear it will be a best gear in lvl 30 slab...
    Like this
    If I salvage black ice gear+ primal gear
    Nd Marge or make through salvage with new 1200 gear...it will be a 1300 gear with some new stat nd some different types of bonus...like it has 2 bonus--

Encounter do 5% more dammage nd 5 % crit/ recovery/ run speed.
    Primal gear+ black ice gear+1200 gear (all chest pc)=== Black death gear(i like that name..so i write it).with item lvl 1300.

If you people do it all old area will viable again...all Heroic enc in that zone will be viable again.
    Nd for artifect weapons u can salvage but can't make it..

I like this game..so I share this idea with you..ty all
    edited February 2020
    micky1p00 said:

The CDP needs a tree structured forum, like reddit or WP comments or any other tree structured reply system.

https://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/41752/tree-forum-vs-flat-vs-stack-exchange-style

It becomes a mess.

Perhaps options like

https://www.discourse.org

Free to self host (open source) with flat structure but has reply context (tree with depth of 2), and has a built docker image. Takes an hour to set up, and ready to go.

Or hell, even open a new subreddit NeverwinterCDP or something.

Or I'm sure there are other solutions out there, that will take time to find and try, but if the CDP topics and system will go on, I'm sure any time spent setting it up now will save hours going through it, especially if we sum up all the people who read it.

Edit: Right now with this frame instead a wrapper inside a mess we can't even link directly to forum posts, it always puts at the top of the page....

@nitocris83 @cwhitesidedev#9752
    THIS! Please, Please, Please consider this. The current solution is terrible, VERY hard to follow and above all needlessly frustrating. In its current form many people do not even bother reading older posts once the CDP gets beyond 3 pages deep. This means they are not really fully aware of the discussion and suggestions made by early posters are often missed entirely.

Also please consider starting a CDP on the CDP now. (Today even!) The longer we wait the more frustrating this becomes. We are capable of discussing more than one CDP at the time, especially if @micky1p00 's suggestion is implemented.
    Post edited by oremonger#9999 on
  • josephskyrimjosephskyrim Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    If the CDP moves away from the forums then I'm out, but that's no big loss if everyone else is cool to move over to a different medium. =)
    If you can't stand on a chest, it is a mimic!

If the CDP moves away from the forums then I'm out, but that's no big loss if everyone else is cool to move over to a different medium. =)

@josephskyrim Mind if I ask why you would be out? I'm curious, and I think your answer would be helpful in the CDP on CDP that is coming soon.

@josephskyrim Mind if I ask why you would be out? I'm curious, and I think your answer would be helpful in the CDP on CDP that is coming soon.

In my mind it makes sense to talk about the game in the game forums. I signed up to play Neverwinter, not to play [insert alternative communication channel], which would no doubt need another sign in. I'd like to keep the number of places with my data to a minimum. Also it just doesn't feel as "official" to me.

Also I'm stubborn and am afraid of change. :(
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    imo it could be broken down the the same way they've done test forums. when they see a topic breaking off from main that is still relevant just move the branch over to a new topic and reference it in the first post. easy peasy

imo it could be broken down the the same way they've done test forums. when they see a topic breaking off from main that is still relevant just move the branch over to a new topic and reference it in the first post. easy peasy

I like that idea. Maybe they should even break off the topics that interest them the most so that these get highlighted for people to comment on.

• micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Adding:

https://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/2267/are-there-any-clones-alternatives-for-running-a-stack-exchange-style-qa-site

Stackexchange clones, where you can both create posts that can be voted, and commented on, while maintaining structure. There are multiple variants (some bad, some not as bad), for free, that can do the job. (or with support if Cryptic can't do this in-house)

I'm sure they can authenticate vs their current system. Players have their login to ARC synced to Vanilla, same idea here.

But the current system is just BAD, or at least the topics need to be split into much smaller subtopics on the fly.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User

Yep.
    If the threads are being checked and moderated regularly then it should be fairly manageable to keep the discussions alive here on the official forums.

I think the key to that is in the initial Topic Choices and keeping them focused.
    Obviously people have LOADS of things they want to discuss via the CDP, and the temptation is to offer broad all encompassing headings to include as many peoples' opinions as possible.

For instance, "Rewards AND Progression" (either of which could keep this community busy for weeks in the same discussion on their own) is by the very nature of having both, going to lead to diversification in keeping things "On Topic".
    But, let's face it, there's not much in the game that doesn't tie in to one or the other of these two broad topics in one way or another.
    It's inevitable. And ought to have been foreseen.

So when it DOES quite clearly lead to two or more threads from the headline topic, split them off allowing each to continue and evolve.

We don't need to decamp to a new conference centre on the other side of town where the chairs are laid out differently, we just need to rearrange the chairs in here a bit.
  • hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    Good idea @micky1p00 about using Stack Exchange like platform.
    However, have ever thought how easily it can be exploited?

If I have multiple accounts, With one I write suggestion/opinion, with alt accounts I upvote/thumb up. Which create fake illusion that community agree on that idea, while in reality one person pushing his personal agenda.

Same case happened here in forum.

Untill any decent protection/security or methods how avoid such explotations will be presented, no platform will be viable.

========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • roadkill#6177 roadkill Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    Address the vote to kick system. I wanted to include this in the Rewards section of this CDP (but see it has closed) because if players are kicked from content by exploiters or abusers there are no rewards.

The following is my recent support Ticket. Unfortunately, I see no way to have reversed the sequence so that the first response is at the top so I copied and pasted the whole thing. You can see that I even asked in the ticket if I could post this ticket or if I must post a discussion about the various topics.

Kicked illegitimately from Castle Ravenloft Strahd fight

Twylabite
    Monday at 12:59
    Regardless, players in a party can kick you for any reason they wish. We will not offer further assistance with this matter.
    Regards,
    GM Twylabite
    Specialist Game Master
    roadkill#6177

Sunday at 14:12
    I hope that you continue to respond to this ticket because I think I didn't explain something correctly and perhaps not adequately enough.
    There are 3 possible options to select as a reason to kick:
    Disconnected, AFK, Harassment. I wasn't validly kicked for any of these reasons and is why I deem the players that kicked me as exploiters.
    Are you saying that even if none of those 3 options applies to a party scenario, player's are permitted to "exploit" the system by providing an untruthful reason to vote to kick?
    Are you sure you're not imposing your own biased beliefs about online gaming to Neverwinter for which you are a support agent? Did you ask for verification from a senior support representative?
    If all levels of support there agree that it's an acceptable party player behaviour to perjure then I'm getting the impression that you're either corrupt, lazy or crazy, or some combination of these.
    If yes, care to explain why you design a system that endorses players to perjure and exploit other players and the game itself?
    I've read rumors of mass player bans for exploiting your game, but in this case are you not knowingly condoning player exploitation to illegitimately kick other players from a party?
    Not long ago, I received an email warning from PWE about how I breached the Terms of Service, except "how" I breached the Terms of Service was not identified at any time either within the email warning itself nor in the following correspondences when I responded with my side of the story.
    If I post this ticket in the forum for community review is that against some rules?
    Alternatively, if I post in the forum on the topics of vote to kick system exploitation, grief and harassment, are these topics permitted to discuss?
    The best fix in my opinion would be to force players to type their reason for the vote while providing the voted on player the reason that was entered as a system message so either acceptance or rejection of the reason can be weighed and then a decision to report exploiters can be made. Then it would be up to PWE to warn or ban players who are being jerks.
    I recall being in parties (especially in pvp) when the vote to kick function still had a type reason to kick option and frequently some players had simply rage-typed incoherent letters and numbers and symbols, and frequently that "reason" was successfully passed through and player voted out.

Twylabite
    February 18, 2020 12:58
    Thanks for your feedback, but, unfortunately, the issue still stands that if you are kicked, that is a game mechanic that is allowed. It is player-controlled, not controlled by Arc nor by Customer Support. If your party votes to kick, then that kick goes through regardless. We can offer no assistance in this matter as it is not a violation of the Terms of Service. As we can offer no further assistance, this ticket will now be closed and no further correspondence sent.
    Regards,
    GM Twylabite
    Specialist Game Master
    roadkill#6177
    February 16, 2020 03:37
    This initial response is discouraging players to join public content.
    The reason for kick is harassment and exploitation, and I don't get why these aren't legitimate concerns.
    1. One of the players replied to me after finishing the dungeon saying he thought it was my fault the party failed because I wasn't holding threat, but that simply wasn't true. Everyone that was killed against Strahd was killed because they didn't avoid or sufficiently mitigate Strahd's aoe attacks. They were newbs. The failing to hold threat only happened fighting Strahd's Sisters because that bug still persists. I had top threat against the first 2 sisters but they took no interest in me and pursued one player obsessively. The final Sister followed the "rule" of focusing on to threat. However, we had no trouble defeating the sisters in 1 attempt despite the bug. Nothing to do with the Strahd fight.
    2. Player also said something to the effect that they asked if anyone knows what to do before entering to fight Strahd. I am amply experienced fighting Strahd but I don't want to tell others information that they're not asking, because I find that boring and spoils their discovery process. I stepped out of the entrance circle and I asked for clarification what they meant but after waiting for a minute or two and got no further response I joined the rest of the party waiting in the circle and entered the fight.
    3. And this to me is a significant aspect, player said that he agreed to the vote because the other member had initiated the vote so even without asking why they should agree to the vote, they succumbed I guess to sheep mentality or "peer pressure" because they are in the same guild and I guess just wanted to "get along".
    If you're saying this situation doesn't make me feel "uncomfortable" considering your ToS, that I can be kicked so easily from public content without a valid reason, that I was prejudiced against, bullied as it were, "exploited", I don't know what harassment means perhaps in your "legal" terms and need clarification please. It's abuse of the system. I wasn't "disconnected", I wasn't "afk", I wasn't "harassing" them. So, how is this not exploitation?
    Change your Terms of Service perhaps or change the vote to kick system so that player's can "type in whatever they want to as to as their reason to kick" and then you have a record of what they wrote and can follow up perhaps if it matches what actually happened. Don't provide a vague option to select "Other" make players be specific.

Twylabite
    February 15, 2020 14:26
    Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, we will not take action against players who use the kick function despite the reasons for kicking. This is a game mechanic, that players may use at their will. If you were vote kicked from a party, then you were unanimously voted out. You can create your own party or join others in your alliance, but no action will be taken against players who use the kick mechanic.
    Regards,
    GM Twylabite
    Specialist Game Master
    roadkill#6177

February 15, 2020 08:58
    3 members of same guild vote kicked me from the final boss fight while we were waiting for a 5th member to join. Party had wiped but it wasn't my fault as Sentinel Tank. I see no reason but bs for the kick. They screwed up themselves and kick me, waste my time. I'm reporting all 3 of them from the guild Illuminati's Exil:
    Jubiner@jubin#1578
    Shak Al ulund@lionel#9771
    Shava Bearcharger@detboy
    pets.csv
    2 KB Download
    C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Cryptic Studios/Neverwinter/Live/screenshots/tempss.jpg
    200 KB Download
    chatLog.csv
    20 KB Download
  • ankhornankhorn Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    I have no where to post this so I sincerely hope someone picks this up and pushes it to the right person/forum/thread.

Neverwinter Feedback
    From @ankhorn. Played NW Since August 2019. Played D&D Since 1987.

Overview:
    Create a PVP arena in Protectors Enclave where new players can witness epic battles and duels between end-gamers and newer players alike. Make pvp sexy and cinematic. Create famous personalities, players and teams.

Goal:
    Make PVP a spectator sport and revitalize its relevance.

Function:
    I walk into PE on my new lvl 6 toon and I am invited into a Colosseum (via trade of blades?) where I can challenge players, watch fights, investigate pvp and be awed by top-level players skills and gear.

I imagine something with an arena feel with seats and the ability to watch the fight from a couple of angles. Maybe some audience camera control or such. Like watching the bore worm fight from the time-out room in lomm, but with better angles.

Presently, for any kind of pvp spectacle, you have to be in Icewind Dale. If new players could witness it early on, they might be more inspired.

I would make this a combo of pvp and pve challenges (imagine watching your friend doing the Avernus Arena challenge). There could be teams. Lions. We could set Nashers (or halflings) on fire and use them as living torches… Ok maybe not that part.

This would all integrate seamlessly, I imagine, with trade of blades and the current/future pvp model with its rewards, boons and currencies.

Maybe add a betting currency for audiences?

Guild teams would be cool too.

Risks and Concerns:
    *Time for development. That’s really it. This is a whole new area of development and work, understood. However, you guys spat out the Averus arena in no time at all. =p
    *Legal issues regarding gambling on pvp (thus special system/currencies etc)?
    *Your servers might crash when u steal all the League of Legends players. =)

APOLOGIES: I have no clue where to post this and needed to get it off my chest.
    Post edited by ankhorn on
    ~Neverwinter Foooools!!!!
  • sunshinehappy#2439 sunshinehappy Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Post edited by sunshinehappy#2439 on
  • sergios#4265 sergios Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi, I'm sorry if I'm not writing where I need to. I also use an automatic translator. I hope you understand my question. Is it possible to integrate a Russian-language server with a European one?
  • Apologies if this is written in the wrong place but I had a few suggestions to make the game more interesting.

1) I suggest you allow Strongholds/guilds to set up a stable for both companions and mounts. This would allow guild members to 'rent' high end companions and mounts. the mutual benefit would be the player is able to use something they couldn't otherwise afford and the guild would be paid in currency to build the guild to rank 20...side note, you can also do this with weapon and armor enchants

2)also I would suggest making guild-centric dungeon runs that would provide currency to build GH's. that way the guild dungeon runs become as important as maurauders, etc

3)and finally I'd suggest ditching the campaign vouchers to build the guild. You can use strictly resources and gold. when said structure is ready to be built, the guild should have to quest for an item/artifact unique to each structure in a guild only event. This will add to a sense of being apart of something bigger than the character
  • darthsutehk#4909 darthsutehk Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Good Morning I would like to see more Augments but different themes
    Like drakes/dragons like vanity pet size, demon/devils, angels, undead zombie,wraith, beasts like wolves/monsters, etc. Play around with the three bonuses but please do not put health/defense together all the time more variety. Thanks
  • agonistes#1431 agonistes Member Posts: 78 Arc User

Pleas get rid of item levels it's stupid. Make dungeons stat based instead so we don't have to quit constantly. There's too many people that don't have the stats for dungeons they are getting into just because they got a hold of the highest IL gear.

I'm just posting this because essohbe's avatar is constantly freaking me out on the homepage.
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    @nitocris83 on May 19th said

"Hey folks, the PvP CDP write-up should be available this week - we are just getting one more pair of eyes on it."

When can we see this already ? this has already been delayed/ promised many times : ( can you circle back again plz ?

we need to know this via mod 19 feedback as well and how it plugs in / relates
  • gweddrygweddry Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 278 Arc User
    @kalina311 Looks like we will be waiting for at least one more week according to Chris. I have to say this CDP has been handled very poorly, this is the third or fourth time it's been delayed.
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    kalina311 said:

@nitocris83 on May 19th said

"Hey folks, the PvP CDP write-up should be available this week - we are just getting one more pair of eyes on it."

When can we see this already ? this has already been delayed/ promised many times : ( can you circle back again plz ?

we need to know this via mod 19 feedback as well and how it plugs in / relates

we are now June 3rd where is the pvp cdp ?
This discussion has been closed.