test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thread of ongoing bugs yet to be resolved as of Mod 19 Launch

Comments

• joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    chimerax said:

joe7777 said:

- Occasionally, trying to open the Trade House from the Main Menu will result in it not opening and you have to open the Zen Market to get it to open, and then close both. THEN you can open Trade House normally via Main Menu

This bug has been there for a while, it is usually when you log in and try and open the trade market for the first time

Lately I have also had it occur beyond that. I don't recall the exact occasion but it was after I opened some menu and then tried to open it and it didn't open and I had to do the usual workaround.
    edited December 2019
    missdayum said:

2. I already mentioned I have not touch the anvil for 24h to test that problem and it appears every time. Get to Dread Ring BEFORE THE DAILY RESET without getting any anvil for 24 hours or accepting any quest. Once the daily reset occurs and you accept a quest from Knox (doesn't really matter I guess) and then go to the anvil, you will not be able to get one, it gives you an error in red letters. It is a bug and can only be lifted by leaving and returning to the area. Fact!

I will see if I can replicate it then. Will need a couple of days though.
  • mrdanthedeadman#3794 mrdanthedeadman Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Was the strobing on the barbs sprint ever really fixed? As long as I've been playing it (since the beginning of April), it has been there. Seems like the camera could be set out further at some point, and they zoomed it in a few clicks. Every now and then you can get it to zoom out to where it had once been set, but it will nearly automatically reset to the present furthest point. Think the problem with the strobing is the game trying reconcile between those two points. You're already zoomed out as far as it can go, but when you sprint or shadow slip it tries to reset it to where the furthest zoom use to be and the strobe occurs because the games tries to automatically reset it to the present furthest zoom point. Though alternatively, could just be that because you are sprinting the camera and game can't keep up so it's constantly zooming in to keep up while trying to stay zoomed out.
    Also another bug for the rogues I keep forgetting to mention. When you pop stealth and use an encounter and then go to use another encounter you will almost always get a message stating that you don't have enough stealth to use it and it won't pop. Can sometimes take 2-3 seconds after using an encounter from stealth to pop another encounter. Problem has been around since I started playing in mod 15.
    Will probably post again, was something I noticed but forgot what it was.
    Finally got around to trying out the Gauntlet bug missdayum mentioned, and I was able to get the Gauntlet under the mentioned criteria. Has anyone else experienced the bug she has?
  • missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    joe7777 said:

Finally got around to trying out the Gauntlet bug missdayum mentioned, and I was able to get the Gauntlet under the mentioned criteria. Has anyone else experienced the bug she has?

:) Good. Oh "joe7777" I do hope you keep your work up here cause the way I see things going with current patches I almost got a heart attack laughing out when I read things like:
    Patch said:

Undermountain

Anton now looks the same in the Yawning Portal as in the Catacombs.

Very impressive fix of an NPC that I never heard about before nore care about what he actually looks like. By the things that still could be patched.
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
    To be fair, we got what PC got recently. That is all we usually get also. But yeah, I will keep reporting what I find and any changes to findings.
    Well I just want to get theses few things off my back:

- Recently, when I return to the character-selection screen, my character shows up naked, only the head, neck and boot parts are visible, the rest is not. Happens more frequently!

- Spellplague Cavern Master, the first boss KABAL needs some serious look into it. He can 1. get stuck sometimes which forces the entire team to reset and start over again. You can hurt him but that's it, he will just stand there. Or 2. the big fireball that spawns, to use on Kabal, can explode right when he teleports or before and there won't spawn an additional fireball, so that makes a second time the entire team has to reset and start over again. The other two bosses are just fine but Kabal has been acting up ever since the release of that dungeon and nothing much has be done yet.

- Also if you get stuck in an invisible bubble, this is so freaking annoying. Then yea, you can easily use the "unstuck me" option but this is only available when you are not in combat. Totally useless if you are in combat. They should change that!

For the last one I was the only one stuck (in a bubble) during the start of a bossfight and obviously could not use the "unstuck option" due to the enemies around during that bossfight. So I was forced to defeat myself and could not support my team unless they reset aswell. Things like that are more important then some changes I read in patch notes, seriously. If some would just listen you know!
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
    Well it is my hope they will indeed start addressing old issues and that this thread will get some attention. I'm honestly not surprised Kabal fight has issues though...
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hello! Just wanted to chime in to say that this thread has been shared with the team. Most bugs are typically reported first on PC so we usually start investigating/get initial information from threads created in that subforum. This does not mean we do not look into reports from Console subforums though.
    Thanks for the acknowledgement, and as I mentioned before I will keep this thread updated for reference!
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    Too many bugs never get fixed. I quit reporting. Dread warrior doesnt work with his skills, as well with many other companions. PVP reward of rank 10 weapon enchant choice pack had no bronzewood, never got fixed. Etc, etc, etc. But fashion bugs get fixed on multiple patches, yeah that's what people want.
    - The minor heroic in Barovia "Merchant Misery" has not been fixed since day one of the release. The final ambushers always take forever to spawn or do not spawn at all and will automatically fail the heroic.

- Also a note to the adjusment to the current Winter Festival scammers. With the new buff icon and glowing halo around the player's head indicating that you are in possession of a gift, does not work a 100% of the time. You either have to get on your mount to make the halo around your head spawn or not. A definite bug! Same goes for certain locations on the Winter Festival map, the buff icon and halo will disappear entirely for the entire group which makes this new addition totally useless.

If you ask me, but only if you do. You fellas in the creative room should have at least added a COUNTER to the buff icon or somewhere to see around the player when he/she joins a group. With the added counter players in the group will see how many gifts are in possession and have been shared etc.!

I know I know, share gifts only with guild and alliance members but trust me, there are black sheeps in there aswell. If you want this wonderful festival each year scammer free, you should think about my notes. The counter would improve things a lot!

Hello! Just wanted to chime in to say that this thread has been shared with the team. Most bugs are typically reported first on PC so we usually start investigating/get initial information from threads created in that subforum. This does not mean we do not look into reports from Console subforums though.

Thank you, appreciate that Nitocris. :)

I've experienced the same issue with that HE so I added it to the list. Also my "halo" isn't showing at all for me atm in Winter Festival and I have 8 gifts atm.
  • elfensky#8498 elfensky Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Master of Fragments trophy remains bugged after the last patch. I've completed the requirements twice on my main and today I was able to do both 3-rune FEs on my alt, but that did not unlock the trophy either.
  • elfensky#8498 elfensky Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2019

@elfensky#8498 I was able to finally get that trophy to pop by doing both FEs with 3-runes solo. Never popped when I did the same in a group. Not sure as to why.

Oh my god dude I love you. Thanks, I got it unlocked!

edited January 2020
    Well since I am farming hard I found another annoying bug:

- Dread Ring mini-dungeons (Dread Spire, Death Forge and Phantasmal Fortress). Whenever you completed it and want to run it again and re-enter it, it happens more often that enemies have not yet respawned (everything killed from your previous run) or the entire dungeon has not been reset even upon successfully completing and leaving it. It does not matter if you re-enter it straight away or wait a few minutes. This bug happens frequently. I mean it is no problem in Phantasmal Fortress, just exit if you do not see the enemies in the first room. But with Dread Spire or Death Forge you have to progress a little in order to see/check if the dungeon has actually reset. And yea the obvious stupid workaround is to enter, exit, enter, exit...

- The visual bug for weapon enchantments as already mentioned in multiple threads before. I can confirm now a 100% that this affect the Vorpal Enchantment, Rank 10 and 11. Not sure about higher ranks and I only saw this problem with the Vorpal. This has been going on since release of the game. Fix it already please!

- Polymorphed buff, that you acquire from Tomb of the Nine Gods dungeon (colored drinking puzzle) will stack up in your buff screen if you do not successfully complete the puzzle and just fail and continue, yes multiple icons of the polymorphed buff. It will stay in your buff list no matter what you do or where you are for 24 hours in-game. The timer will only continue to run out if you play the game or stay in it. It stops as soon as you logout.
    Post edited by missdayum on

Neverwinter-20200125154000

Updated the list to include another bug yet to be fixed.
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Ballad of Baphomet is still buggy for the rogue - where dodging near the edge can shift the character into a space where it's unable to interact with foes. Just happened to me again last week.

Also, what about bone golems? They stopped moving after mod 17. Not sure if that's a bug or an intended change.
    I've never needed to dodge Baphomet so I wouldn't know about that, and where do you see Bone Golems not move at?
    edited February 2020
    Maybe it's just the Lesser Bone Golems.
    The huge golems in Throne and Dread Legion work correctly, and so does the golem in the Dread Ring as seen in the first clip below, but all the others ones I can find are basically target dummies unless you get too close. I'm not sure if it's a bug or if that's the way they're supposed to be now, but I don't think they behaved like that before Mod 17.
    Post edited by frogwalloper#6494 on
    Also there's the bugged Underdark campaign screen that doesn't let you purchase a Lesser Demonic Key.
    Do you see Lesser Bone Golems, or any for that matter, not move anywhere besides the AI Basement? If not it could just be that one. Also they are aware of the Lesser Demonic Key issue and have been since it occured. I will add it to the list if it isn't fixed by mod 18.
    The other examples in the video were from Chult and Ebon Downs.
    Ah my bad, I didn't watch the whole video lol but I did see the one in Chult move a bit, meaning the Golems are likely "chained up".
    I can add the HE to the list, but the strobing effect is pretty general. I saw it happen to me once when I did Twilight Run during that winter event.
    I have personally confirmed the fix on the Kessell's Retreat Key issue and have crossed it out on the list.