test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

sea of moving ice

melotai#0794 melotai Member Posts: 276 Arc User
Hello,

How do you gain quests for the "Elk Tribe Support"? Currently, I have a character or two that have all the sea of moving ice quests and all I see for a reward is Arcane Brotherhood Support?

I only noticed because I did the sea of moving ice yesterday with one of my characters and is pretty much all I got and all the remaining quests were for the arcane brotherhood support one as well. Most notably for me was the fishing one where the quest line itself clearly states that fishing for the elk tribe gets you the elk tribe support currency.

The only one that is different is the one from Princess Serissa that correctly gives the storm giant support one.

Pretty sure the fishing one and the other Wulfgar quests were supposed to be for the Elk Tribe Support one.

Comments

• kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    Elk tribe support comes solely from turning in fish to the fish monger.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    For every 1000 weight of fish you turn in, you get 1 for your Elk Tribe Support. This allows you to buy a key for one chest in Svardborg.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    pitshade said:

For every 1000 weight of fish you turn in, you get 1 for your Elk Tribe Support. This allows you to buy a key for one chest in Svardborg.

If you really want to find something to waste a lot of your time ;)
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I rather enjoyed the fishing minigame at the time, but the key requirement was beyond obnoxious. Should have been 200 or so per key.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    pitshade said:

I rather enjoyed the fishing minigame at the time, but the key requirement was beyond obnoxious. Should have been 200 or so per key.

Yeah I enjoyed it a bit as well. But talk about slow. Well, it was for me. The thought of 1000 for a single key was ridiculous!
  • melotai#0794 melotai Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    Ah, I see now the reason it is 1000 is because it is counting the actual points you get for the fish you catch. So the fish fry quest is just a bonus thing for fishing.

Also, I noticed in order to use the krill as krill you have to keep the lugworms so that you can switch over to krill with the tab key as the lugworms are the default bait.

thanks for the help!