test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So no Zen rewards this holiday?

So no Zen rewards for your best customers, just a mere 30% off this year for black Friday.

As a whale who has spent 1000's on this game, I'm pretty sure I'm done. Not only is it a slap in the face of people who spend the most money on this game it's a slap in the face of people who have been saving up all year to buy Zen.

Well, I guess this whale is sailing on.
Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Zen sales are rarely announced much in advance. If they were, nobody would buy Zen today if they knew there was a upcoming sale or bonus happening say... Xmas week. Not that I know or expect one based on history.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    zephyriah said:

Zen sales are rarely announced much in advance. If they were, nobody would buy Zen today if they knew there was a upcoming sale or bonus happening say... Xmas week. Not that I know or expect one based on history.

The Charge Promos have always been on the calendar. They are not doing one this winter.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    kreatyve said:

zephyriah said:

The Charge Promos have always been on the calendar. They are not doing one this winter.
    True, since they run 6 to 8 weeks. What I was trying to point out was, that just because there is no charge bonus this season, it doesn't necessarily mean that there will not be a Zen sale on one or more platforms. Of course, it also does not mean there will be one.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    I have 50k zen. I'm just holding on to it. I find it very odd there was not a real sale for black friday. NW needs to be doing damage control.. and I havent' seen it. (other than bringing on what seems to be an ultra capable and smart new exec.) but as far as player base rebuilding the loves.. I just haven't seen it yet. (more nerfs in combination with some minor buffs to the underperforming classes but still no carrot on the end of the stick...) I expected a really nice bribery sale over thanksgiving and we got coal. I was hoping for some new cool stuff for the winter sale.. we got a rehashed snail.. ANOTHER SNAIL. lol. I'm holding on to the hope there will be something over christmas/boxingday/new years.

I was expecting something along the lines of the founders day sale of the 5 year anniversary to get people excited again.
  • Options

On a possibly positive note, the Free Items event is 2 weeks this year, instead of one. Maybe this holds something to be excited about. Hopefully. ???

my prediction is that there will still only be 7 items of similar types as previously, just more time to claim them. Which would still be a good thing for players travelling and other commitments.

• Options
    lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    > @autumnwitch said:
    > So no Zen rewards for your best customers, just a mere 30% off this year for black Friday.
    >
    > As a whale who has spent 1000's on this game, I'm pretty sure I'm done. Not only is it a slap in the face of people who spend the most money on this game it's a slap in the face of people who have been saving up all year to buy Zen.
    >
    > Well, I guess this whale is sailing on.

Same...I’m about done too. Another whale heading off to new waters I think.