test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alric is in "Time Out"?

dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
After completing "Restore the brokenwood glyphs" campaign quest, we find Alric...
in Time Out?

Standing in a corner facing a wall.
Has he been a baaaaad boooooy?

JrUzbQw.jpg?1
I am Took.
"Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.

Comments

• adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    I was just about to report the same thing.. It took a bit of time to find him, as the sparkly trail does not lead to his current location.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • ncoreadev#4548 ncoreadev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 30 Cryptic Developer
    adinosii and dread4moor , where exactly was Alric in the corner? Inside the barrier? outside the keep? near the mailbox? always the same place? Does he appear on the map in the proper place?
    any more info would be great. thank you both
  • ctrlaltdel000ctrlaltdel000 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    https://imgur.com/a/SQsyyb8
    I found Alric in the same place it looks like as dread4moor above; inside the barrier but outside of the Guild Hall. The quest line does not lead you to him.
  • hotfrostwormhotfrostworm Member Posts: 447 Arc User

adinosii and dread4moor , where exactly was Alric in the corner? Inside the barrier? outside the keep? near the mailbox? always the same place? Does he appear on the map in the proper place?

If you were to visit the training dummies in the original Stronghold map he would be near there them. His map coordinate is at 1946, 4196. He is down between the wall and the wooden ramp.
  • dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User

This, as @hotfrostworm said:
    "If you were to visit the training dummies in the original Stronghold map he would be near there them. His map coordinate is at 1946, 4196. He is down between the wall and the wooden ramp."

He is almost under the ramp facing a wall in the corner near the training dummies.
    No biggie, not a gamebreaking bug. But I figured that was not intended.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.