test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

M18 - General

This is a feedback thread for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other main threads.

One main call out we'd like to make here is that the Demon Lord's artifact set bonus has been adjusted. It is now a maximum of 10% damage boost instead of 20%. We understand there will be players unhappy with this change, but it was necessary as this artifact set bonus was very much out of line with the rest of them and created a situation where a very old, lower item level artifact set was always the best choice no matter what else came along.

----

Formatting Your Feedback and Bugs

For posting feedback and bugs, please follow the following format to ensure your feedback and bugs are seen clearly and processed in a timely manner, thank you!

Type: Bug/Feedback (Please only choose one)
If you are listing a bug please have this text in RED, if you are posting an opinion or feedback please use CYAN. If you are replying to another user's post, asking a question, or just engaging in general discussion, please do not color your posts, general discussion is welcome and we will read all of it, regardless of color! You can use BBCode to color your text:

<font color=cyan>This text will display in cyan.</font> <font color=red>This text will display in red.</font>

Examples:
Bug: While attempting to complete the 'Burnin' Down the House' quest, the fire never starts and the quest is impossible to complete

Feedback: The heroic encounters should happen more often and drop better loot.

Comments

• zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    First Impression: Very nice. excited to play!

Pros: Only time will tell.. but i think the DPS paragons will be a lot closer to equal now.

Cons: The world map is colorless, lacks detail, and has no coordinated style.

Question: Does this campaign allow unlimited gain of Boons?
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    Fantastic news regarding the Demogorgon set! This "nerf" should have happened years ago 👍👍
    Elite Whaleboy
  • sobi#1980 sobi Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited December 2019

sobi#1980 said:

Although i have seen great changes in other places i.e. class balance, eventhough the nerfed classes will always moan.

FALSE. And spitful too.
    WE moan bc we were not o.p, we did not do more damage than other classes, we were outdamaged.
    The CWs that outperformed were the ones that consumed respec tokens like crazy and they were good players before Mod 16.
    Or the MONKEY ALTS that just imitated in ToMM the real work of the original CWs.
    In the 1 year time you mouned about nerfing me = I switched between 2 paragons and 2 nerfs and still came on top.
    I will came on top this time too.

Then why comment? I smell something burning. Have fun spamming buttons with a high skill cap class xD.

Also, i've been playing the game for 5 months. I never asked for Wiz nerf ever, i always prioritized buff to non-meta classes. The only thing i said was that cryptic would prefer nerfing than buffing because if they buff classes to be on par with wizards, they would then need to adjust critter health. It is not my fault that they messed up your aoe, i always said that wizard needs a buff to AOE.
    Post edited by sobi#1980 on
  • lukejones77lukejones77 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 282 Arc User
    I appreciate the Demonlord set finally being downgraded. Would have been easier for people to swallow if you'd just made it another small part of the mod 16 changes.
    For everyone: It just doesn't make sense for that old set to continue ruining the relevance of new gear.

I'll wait to confirm, but your wizard changes seem extreme for the Arcanist, and underpowered for trying to make the Thaum relevant.
    The across the board Arcanist nerf looks set to cripple both AOE and single target. We were underperforming in AOE, and it looks like we'll just underperform.

As I only ever play Wizard, I have a bad feeling I'll take a holiday from active play until you eventually sort fixing over-corrections (to be verified).
    Maybe I'll find something in mastercrafting to do instead. I'm one of the very many who got into professions after master crafting made sense, when you did workshop upgrades. I spent the millions, with nothing worthwhile at the end, so it looks like the one thing in the changing game that could be interesting to me.

How/when do we see the master crafting changes?
  • cts2000#2706 cts2000 Member Posts: 86 Arc User

News Flash......there are no updates to mastercrafting in mod 18....

How ya like how that works?

• thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    About time the Orcus set was nerfed. I am glad I can finally replace it, It was at the point I wouldn't have minded if it was flat out deleted off my toon if it meant that something else was BiS for once.
  • runguno#2525 runguno Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Has the nerf been done now? Or do you have to wait for the new mod18?

The Orcus set has been used for 10 mods now, that is over half the life of the entire game. It has had its time, its time can now come to an end.

Yes

News Flash......there are no updates to mastercrafting in mod 18....

How ya like how that works?

Seriously? Source please?

How can the Devs, in good conscience, continue to offer master crafting as it is?
    - Millions of AD spent.
    - Frustration in severely frequent and expensive failure rates where the underlying "RNG" is clearly programmed to be much worse than the advertised chance of failure for the first few attempts.
    - The "+1" bug for required materials now fixed for reagents, but not for the most expensive of items - the final recipe items.
    - Ridiculous amounts of time spent farming maps for necessary materials.
    - All leading towards ability to craft stuff that is now irrelevant.

An ultimate slap in the face for new players that embark, trusting that the game offers a reward for such an expensive endeavour.
    Yeah, I've gone gone really grumpy, but how long can this continue?

• skrewfaz3d#1482 skrewfaz3d Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    Why must all the new sets be +con/int?
  • cookiewookiee#8732 cookiewookiee Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I think a new set with the updated orcus bonus would be very appreciated (ie 10%) but with current stats and item level.