test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Account wide currency? Also seal cap limit increase...

dagambitdagambit Member Posts: 187 Arc User
Quality of life changes IMO:
When will the devs allow us to have account wide currency? I think it is about time. If AD was account wide then whichever character we were running with would be able to cap the daily AD limit of 100K. I hate switch toons to refine RAD. This is just a quality of life change that crossed my mind.

Second how about a seal cap increase? The game is 6 years old and we have a seal cap of 1200, with the multiple was ways in this game to get seals the cap needs to be raised its time. I would like to see seal cap raised to 5K. Raising the seal cap the will allow the vendors to rotate stock and not have the same items every week. Legacy gear from previous campaigns can even be rotated in the vendors inventory.
Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (PC)
Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (XB1)
Rogue - Serenity (PS4)

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,214 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    dagambit said:

Quality of life changes IMO:
    When will the devs allow us to have account wide currency? I think it is about time. If AD was account wide then whichever character we were running with would be able to cap the daily AD limit of 100K. I hate switch toons to refine RAD. This is just a quality of life change that crossed my mind.

Second how about a seal cap increase? The game is 6 years old and we have a seal cap of 1200, with the multiple was ways in this game to get seals the cap needs to be raised its time. I would like to see seal cap raised to 5K. Raising the seal cap the will allow the vendors to rotate stock and not have the same items every week. Legacy gear from previous campaigns can even be rotated in the vendors inventory.

If you don't manual refine AD, the rAD will be auto refine the next day when you login to the character.
    If you login to do invocation for every character everyday, this AD refinement is done automatically.
    I have not done any manual rAD refinement for years.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    as has been said the auto rad refine daily is account wide (say you only got 35k on one roon an the rest on nother... you login on the one it auto refines that then the remainder gets auto'd when you log in on the other toon)
    but the seasls? ya i doubt they will do that bc of the ability to buy rad from seals vendor..... Increasomg the seals cap means more rad that can be bought... an they have already said they think there too many diamonds in game already....
    so uness they were to change the costs of that option an the gear options in vendor.... ya i dont see it happening
    edited December 2019

as has been said the auto rad refine daily is account wide (say you only got 35k on one roon an the rest on nother... you login on the one it auto refines that then the remainder gets auto'd when you log in on the other toon)
    but the seasls? ya i doubt they will do that bc of the ability to buy rad from seals vendor..... Increasomg the seals cap means more rad that can be bought... an they have already said they think there too many diamonds in game already....
    so uness they were to change the costs of that option an the gear options in vendor.... ya i dont see it happening

Increase the seal cap would not increase the RAD bought. It only decreases the number of visit to a seal vendor.
    May be you are thinking people may stash more seal for "seal store discount". Was there such thing?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Increase the seal cap would not increase the RAD bought. It only decreases the number of visit to a seal vendor.
    May be you are thinking people may stash more seal for "seal store discount". Was there such thing?
    increasing the seal cap would increase the rad
    bc i dunno about you or anybody else.... but evrytime i max out seals i buy 4000 rad from seals vendor nonea that out dated gear,,, they increase the seals cap... more rad you can buy unless they change costs

edited December 2019

increasing the seal cap would increase the rad
    bc i dunno about you or anybody else.... but evrytime i max out seals i buy 4000 rad from seals vendor nonea that out dated gear,,, they increase the seals cap... more rad you can buy unless they change costs

I guess I am missing something.

If the cap is 1200,
    When I reach the cap, I buy X AD. After I earn another 1200 seal, I buy another X AD.
    So for 2400 seal, I get 2X AD.

If the cap is 2400,
    When I reach 2400, I buy 2X AD.

As far as I can tell, they are the same except I only need to talk to seal vendor once in the latter case.

I would not earn seal faster just because they increase the cap.

ya i get wht ur sayin there bats but if ur onea those "dungeon rollers" lol lets say tey did increase the cap
    well ya by logical "now" thinkin ur right
    but with the cap increased the "dungeon roller" would jus plow thruogh more dungeons to earn more seals at a faster rate then wen it was 1200 seals....... hence that roller getting more rad lol
    nut ya i get wht ur sayin but look at it my way lol n ull get wht im sayin lol
    and maybe not "faster" but more dungeons then they do in the "bow" to get more seals if the cap was raised lol
    edited December 2019

ya i get wht ur sayin there bats but if ur onea those "dungeon rollers" lol lets say tey did increase the cap
    well ya by logical "now" thinkin ur right
    but with the cap increased the "dungeon roller" would jus plow thruogh more dungeons to earn more seals at a faster rate then wen it was 1200 seals....... hence that roller getting more rad lol
    nut ya i get wht ur sayin but look at it my way lol n ull get wht im sayin lol
    and maybe not "faster" but more dungeons then they do in the "bow" to get more seals if the cap was raised lol

Well, they can do it now. They just need to visit the seal vendor more frequently (than if the cap is increased). For me, it just means I can always pop the VIP seal vendor. I just don't need to do it frequently.

Higher cap also means the AD can be delayed to enter the market.
    Right now, when one hit the cap, he more or less has to cash it in.
    With higher cap, he cash it in much later.

Say, if one takes 2 weeks to hit 1200.

Now, there are X AD after 2 weeks and another X after 2 weeks.
    If the cap is double, there are 2X AD after 4 weeks.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    From the seals we are also talking about very very low percentage of generated rAD. They already decreased it by a third. And now yes some do lose some rAD but you are talking about drops in a bucket .
    lmao aight aight aight ya'll win i give up lmao i give up (swings white flag)
  • dionchidionchi Member Posts: 918 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Instead of "raising the cap" on seals, perhaps it would be better if seals could be banked like Gold and Astral Diamonds...

For a long time I believe we were told that it wouldn't be possible to bank Astral Diamonds in the player's shared bank... until it was.

Some players still use seals to buy gear instead of just bags of AD's and having to run back to PE to spend some seals, only to go back out and get more seals (rinse, repeat) gets old fast.
    DD~