test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OMG you really gave me a leg dominance insignia !

magdalena#1708 magdalena Member Posts: 338 Arc User
edited December 2019 in Player Feedback (PC)
I believed that there will only be in a pack the least sought for types of insignia but there was the beautiful dominance too!
Good thing that we were in virtual world bc I started kissing random people on PE streets and in real world that might not go too well.
Thank you. And I got to fight Zariel too! but was completely devil transformed , no resembles with her celestial self.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer

I have no time during the fight to take a good look at all the devils and demons, that I know about but I want to see their game version better.
    Is it possible to make some kind of museum hall with all of them? Or at least a printed collection?

I'll check with the team to see if any of them will be more visible during M18 or if I can get some assets to share.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    It isn't at all easy to get really good screenshots for a couple of reasons (all the FX popping off and the fact that the guys on the horses are serious SOB's), but here's what I was able come up with:

screenshot-2019-12-10-21-39-23screenshot-2019-12-10-21-39-08screenshot-2019-12-10-21-34-11-1screenshot-2019-12-10-21-32-00screenshot-2019-12-10-21-32-13-2
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • tchefi#6735 tchefi Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    hustin1 said:

It isn't at all easy to get really good screenshots for a couple of reasons (all the FX popping off and the fact that the guys on the horses are serious SOB's)

There is a tool in Neverwinter that allows you to record a session (/demo_record name_of_demo /demo_record_stop). You can then replay the file within the game (-demoplay HAMSTER.demo launcher option script) with some editing tools like change the camera angle, the read speed or the graphics options to apply.
    Especially useful to make nice screenshots

I can't find the tutorial how to use it right now (i'm at work, so i don't have my bookmarks :P), but if you are interested in, I can send it to you in private. Or maybe is it what you already use ? (i can't see if it's cropped images from actual gameplay or from a demo record ^^)

@magdalena#1708 i will also record my hellpit tonigh to extract some screenshots for you ;)