test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Soulweaver with super healing.

finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
After the last patch i tried my soulweaver again.
Been playing soulweaver since last update and can say it has super healing.
It would be more perfect if shatter spark cost was 2 soul sparks instead of 3, or gain soul spark 2x faster with at-wills :)
Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

Comments

• chofranc#0741 chofranc Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Soulweaver needs a lot of adjustment.

That super healing that you mention maybe is because you were healing a target that doesn't have too much max hp? I play soulweaver a lot and i haven't noticed any difference.
  • finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Sadly you are wrong. Soulweaver can outheal any item level clerics if build right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56297JM9Cm4
    Random Q lomm. ( not a premade group )

I have 65% outgoing healing by default from comps and WIS.
    Warlocks bargain gives 10% outgoing healing for 6 sec.
    Pillar of power gives 10% outgoing healing for 3 sec after leaving pop but you can refresh it everytime you go back in pop and out.
    Greater white dragon glyphs gives 10% outgoing healing for 20 sec.

Total outgoing healing = between 85% and 95%
    I have 165k power, 212k crit and 145% crit severity.

Post edited by finalfantasyac7 on
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

• gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    Yeah soulweaver is pretty ok now. It does its job well. There are still some bugs such as tab mechanic, lingering sustain ignoring stats, warlock bargain on solo, etc.
    On the other hand hellbringer is still bad from the plain synergies design to the magnitudes

I have 165k power, 212k crit and 145 crit severity.

that's intense XD
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I gotta say, my soulweaver at 21k IL, and 101power doesn't do bad. I did 5x tales yesterday, and if the group had stayed closer together like I asked, we wouldn't have failed. It was my first time healing in a situation like that, but by the end of the run I was at 70 million heals over 2hrs(Lair of Mad Dragon, has a scoreboard). I can't wait until I can get his comps, and artifacts sorted betterer, he'd be awesome doc then.

My pally on the other hand....
  • dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    [Shrug]
    Fair enough.
    SW healer had a rough time for a while there.
    Bottom barrel for heals in Mod16. So glad to hear it.

Everyone deserves their day in the sun... until the next rebalance.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    edited December 2019

Sadly you are wrong. Soulweaver can outheal any item level clerics if build right.

Pillar of power gives 10% outgoing healing for 3 sec after leaving pop but you can refresh it everytime you go back in pop and out.

i dont see u outhealing a cleric tough. Obviously with that gear its easy to heal LoMM, but clerics still have an easier time. Clerics heal way to much, like 1.5 mil intercession, or 800k bastion of health xD or 400k HoTs
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    I get that perhaps some groups unjustifiably shun or discriminate healer SW, but this is a such "Nerf my Class" thread, that no group invite worth it.

Show the uninformed by playing, posting like this can get counterproductive results to what you aim to achieve....
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    tom#6998 said:

i dont see u outhealing a cleric tough. Obviously with that gear its easy to heal LoMM, but clerics still have an easier time. Clerics heal way to much, like 1.5 mil intercession, or 800k bastion of health xD or 400k HoTs
    intercession is every 22 seconds and not healing 1.5m bastion of health do not heal for 800k and same for hots they dont heeal 400k per second.

prove me wrong if you have act with those numbers :P
  • edenfay#2737 edenfay Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    tom#6998 said:

When it comes to comparing healer paragons, the higher mags on clerics don't mean much at endgame. Once they've hit 50%+ outgoing, warlocks and clerics are both in the same position of generally overhealing anyone except the tank in ToMM; if the tank is stacking incoming healing, not even that. Paladins, despite having a harder time gearing up for big heals, are also in the enviable position of having a meaningful overheal mechanic (shields.) This is why they dominate support in ToMM.

The real reason that Soulweavers are excellent healers is not because of our green numbers in LoMM, which is a trivial dungeon for all properly-geared healers, but because: Pillar of Power is the game's best team buff, Lesser Curse + Warding Curse is a very cheap source of mitigation, Lifebind is incredible and can be sustained in all content outside ToMM (including the other trials), Soul Reconstruction is an amazingly efficient and powerful single-target heal, Shadow Slip is a good CC immunity tool in tight spaces, Harrowstorm can be turned into an effective DPS tool with certain procs and sets, and Essence of Power allows for an aggressive resource build-burn cycle that is perfect for speedruns, unexpected mishaps, and all-hands-on-deck burn phases.
    tom#6998 said:

True clerics have powerful burst heals which soulweavers dont have but in any trial dungeon i outheal any 26k item level cleric by double of what they have healed.

micky1p00 said:

I get that perhaps some groups unjustifiably shun or discriminate healer SW, but this is a such "Nerf my Class" thread, that no group invite worth it.

Show the uninformed by playing, posting like this can get counterproductive results to what you aim to achieve....

Soulweaver mod16 was a bad, very bad, and not many wanted to waste their time playing a healing class such as soulweaver until it got buffed mod17.
    You really think they are going to nerf it ? i don't think so.

• dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User

micky1p00 said:

Soulweaver mod16 was a bad, very bad, and not many wanted to waste their time playing a healing class such as soulweaver until it got buffed mod17.
    It's even worse than that: OP is just begging for the hammer to look his why.
    Why even post this unless you are giving a guide as to "HOW to play SW as a super healer"?
    What unique information was shared?
    "SW are OP now. Flex."

Post a guide. Or keep it to yourself and enjoy the moment while it lasts.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
    edited December 2019

micky1p00 said:

It's even worse than that: OP is just begging for the hammer to look his why.
    Why even post this unless you are giving a guide as to "HOW to play SW as a super healer"?
    What unique information was shared?
    "SW are OP now. Flex."

Post a guide. Or keep it to yourself and enjoy the moment while it lasts.
    They forced us to play as healer cuz the dps path is bad. There are not enough healers in game anyway, so why should they nerf it ? If nerf hammer drops then players will just stop playing the healing class lol.
    As i said before, i didn't like playing soulweaver mod16 cuz it was bad and frustrating to play. They buffed it mod17 and now its kinda fun to play healing class. Also forgot to say my healings are op cuz i'm item level 27.100 ( maxed )