What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

HELL PIT BUYOUT

2»

Comments

• Options
    shrineerune#9386 shrineerune Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Just to add to this, the partial buyout will not give you all of the currency listed in *that* description either. If you had purchased the full buyout and then get the partial as well, you'll find that you only get brimstone and flame tokens. Also, if you purchase during the 20% discount period for buyouts you won't get a 20% discount on the partial buyout.

I feel like this entire Hell Pit buyout thing has been miscommunicated and mishandled. I love the event. I love being able to purchase things, and normally don't run into snags with that at all. This time though, it was a mess and left me feeling put off. I'd like to feel happy with my purchases, as I normally do in the zen store.
  • Options
    ozmandiusrex#3059 ozmandiusrex Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    It's 14 days. And it would be OK if it gave you the 14 days remaining but instead it gives you the first 14 days BUT adds it to the days you have remaining pushing you past the end day so there is no way to get the last few days of rewards.

Now I'm out 3 days and whatever the final day reward is.

(Purchased as I'm going on holiday next week.)

• Options
    estasia1estasia1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
    What about the players who did not receive the correct amount of Flames? Is this going to be fixed after the event and then we can't spend them. I have several players in my guild waiting for this answer.
  • Options
    odanobunaga#4974 odanobunaga Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Today, I've acquired the buyout and didn't receive the stuff I'm supposed to get. Is that an error or did I miss something?