Install Arc

Im in combat while i am not

This bugg happens on multiple maps with 2 warlock hellbringers
Barovia
River district
Stardock maps
Chult maps
And more

I can see multiple groups of enemie, i pull in 1 group and kill them all. The other groups dont notice me and they r barely in shooting range. I cannot activate anything around me nor can i go on my mount because it keeps saying im in combat while am really not. I can see my character in fighting pose for 2 sec than for less than a second it goes to normal really shortly and back in fighting pose. Only 3 things i can do to solve.

1. Im stuck defeat me.
2. Walk all the way back to the start/entrance of the map (doesnt always fiks).
3. Kill everything i can see, but soon as walk over to groups far in the distance there will be even more groups, that dont notice me but have to kill everything before i can finally mount or do anythin else again.

Going to a campfire (for example the one in the village in barovia) does not help, if u kno that place than u kno that should be plenty of distance.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    What armor are you wearing?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • misskaf#6054 misskaf Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    > @greywynd said:
    > What armor are you wearing?

It happens with diff armour, enchants, comp, mounts etc
    Diff characters and accounts
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Only character it happens to me with is my wizard who wears the Haunted Hides of the Hall.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • misskaf#6054 misskaf Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    > @greywynd said:
    > Only character it happens to me with is my wizard who wears the Haunted Hides of the Hall.

Thx alot, solved :)
  • shakinggamer#3136 shakinggamer Member Posts: 66 Arc User

This bugg happens on multiple maps with 2 warlock hellbringers

Barovia

River district

Stardock maps

Chult maps

And more

I can see multiple groups of enemie, i pull in 1 group and kill them all. The other groups dont notice me and they r barely in shooting range. I cannot activate anything around me nor can i go on my mount because it keeps saying im in combat while am really not. I can see my character in fighting pose for 2 sec than for less than a second it goes to normal really shortly and back in fighting pose. Only 3 things i can do to solve.

1. Im stuck defeat me.

2. Walk all the way back to the start/entrance of the map (doesnt always fiks).

3. Kill everything i can see, but soon as walk over to groups far in the distance there will be even more groups, that dont notice me but have to kill everything before i can finally mount or do anythin else again.

Going to a campfire (for example the one in the village in barovia) does not help, if u kno that place than u kno that should be plenty of distance.

i have been having the same trouble in icewiind pass where the shamans are on ps4 even tho i have beat all enemies i stay in attack stance i can back away so far and i will leave attack stance but when i move foward i go back in attack stance even tho there are no enemies
  • sak#3663 sak Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Decaying Habit headgear was the cause for this combat stance problem with several of my characters.
  • dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    Check the buff/effects list under your portrait icon.
    Some equipment/effects linger and can hold you in combat stance until they expire.
    Noting which affect correlates to your perma-stance will identify the culprit.

@miskaf : "By Jove, Took. You've cracked the case!"
    Took:
    [Puffs pipe]
    "Elementary, my dear @miskaf ."

[Dumps out tobacco and replaces with Shire Weed.]
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.