test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Europe] List of known bugs | EU Community Team

percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
edited September 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
Greetings,

You will find below the link to the board containing all issues that have been escalated by the EU Community Teams and their status.

https://trello.com/b/ZFCWRntD/neverwinter-eu-community-team

Please note that this board only contains reports from EU Community Teams, but not from EN Community Team. Exploits will also not be added.

Feel free to create a new thread to report a new bug, or to help us to update this board.

Thank you for your help, and have fun on Neverwinter!

Regards,
Percemer
EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
----------
Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• alfalolzalfalolz Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Can you please fix the Soul forged enchant that has been bugged for quite long time. It DOES give damage immunity after revive instead of control immunity for 6 sec.

Please Fix shield Throw for Barb and Tanks, the skill totally IGNORES dodge and shift effects as well as its longer then 3 seconds control (which is unavoidable)
  • coxinha0232coxinha0232 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    https://www.arcgames.com/pt/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9067443-dev-blog%3A-fosso-ardente-e-colina-da-vigil%C3%A2ncia-espiral

Dev Blog: Fosso Ardente e Colina da Vigilância Espiral
    Por Donar Taranis | Qua 11 Fev 2015 10:24:15 PST

Data is error? Pleas Fix the data in site :(
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User

https://www.arcgames.com/pt/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9067443-dev-blog:-fosso-ardente-e-colina-da-vigilância-espiral

Dev Blog: Fosso Ardente e Colina da Vigilância Espiral

Por Donar Taranis | Qua 11 Fev 2015 10:24:15 PST

Data is error? Pleas Fix the data in site :(

Hello @coxinha0232,

Unfortunately, this language is no longer supported by Neverwinter :/ the game and blogs are currently only localized in French, German, Italian and Russian. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
    Percemer
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • urtew3urtew3 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    why does the bottoms to the Courtesan's wear look fine but the Sun Elf Noble's and South Sea bottoms isn't fine cause when i try to wear both of the items that i notice how they dont have female underwear but here my bug report https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1253270/fix-this-fashion-set-please
  • baballoo#1874 baballoo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi, I'm I started to play neverwinter a month ago with friends and I notice while we where leveling up that I was super slow compared to them, I thought that this was because I was a ranger.Now I'm level 62 and I'm as slow as a level 15 player. Also I was seeing ranger warden build's on the internet and none of the powers correspond to my powers. My powers correspond to the powers of mod 16. Can you please verify is everything is ok with my account? My game has a version: NW.120.20200330c.5 Thank you
  • skpalantirskpalantir Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Can you update the list of known bugs on trello so we can see what bugs are already known to you and about what we should or shouldn't write on forum.
  • rlyeh#8566 rlyeh Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Soulspark keeps disappearing in avernus - channeling lifemark drains the soulweave and shows character animation but NO HEALS
  • aljernon805#4415 aljernon805 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    what can i do in game to find Elminster? i have about four quest waiting to complete... but when i go to where the trail indicates he should be, there is no one or anything there!!!
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User

what can i do in game to find Elminster? i have about four quest waiting to complete... but when i go to where the trail indicates he should be, there is no one or anything there!!!

The only place that Elminster is permanently in the world is in the middle of the Well of Dragons map, right next to the wagon. If you have quests that were part of the Jubilee event, with him being in Protector's Enclave, that was over months ago.
  • catson#7772 catson Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    can u update that trello list, there is lot of issue recently posted on forum
    Greetings,

I worked on other projects, and I unfortunately did not have time to update this document. I will see if I or our community team can update it.

Of course, this doesn't mean at all that we didn't escalate bugs/suggestions/feedbacks to the developers; we always continue to read all posts on official forums and also all media related to the game.

Thank you for your understanding and for your help!

Regards,
    Percemer
    ----------
  • battleaxe115#6180 battleaxe115 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    80th level Ranger, in second quest to find Artifacts. Led to swamp village in Pirates Skyhold; second time; Found 1 item but no others after 30 mins. had to abandon quest due to missing items.
  • gothmar#1398 gothmar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    In the Airship patrol from Port Nyanzaru, the first piece of the airship that you encounter doesn't render completely making it very complicated to climb up to where the chest is.
  • bolt#9204 bolt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    Hunt Gear Updating in Citadel Forge: I went to update my greaves in the forge I removed the slotted enchant then proceeded to try to purchase the updated blessed boots. I got a warning saying all slotted enchants must be removed before updating item. I have removed all slotted enchants but there is a +880 power modification from an armour kit on the boots which is impossible to remove that appears to block the upgrade. I can upgrade unmodified hunt armour on my other tune without any issue. I am hoping the modification block to updating gear is a bug, can you confirm and if so fix it please
  • terrabyte2terrabyte2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    So, my characters get stuck in an odd over hand pose. It happens randomly, sometimes on it's own, most of the time when finished a fight (but not always). It doesn't come out of this pose until I get on my mount or attack again. It isn't subject to only one class, but it has happened to several of my characters. I've sent a ticket in game, and it got escalated to this forum. Can you please look into this? Thank you, in advance.
  • aria903aria903 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am having problems using my reward re roll tokens when opening chests as instead of allowing me to use one of those, the game is asking me to spend astral daimonds to procced with the action leaving me no other options.
    Hello,

I updated the Trello board with recent issues escalated by EU community team.

Please note it's still better to open a new thread, if you can, for reporting new issues
    aria903 said:

I am having problems using my reward re roll tokens when opening chests as instead of allowing me to use one of those, the game is asking me to spend astral daimonds to procced with the action leaving me no other options.

I forwarded this issue on Monday regarding the Arcane Chest from Master Assault on Svardborg (trial), please let us know if it also occurs in other instances, thank you!

Regards,
    Percemer
    ----------
  • thyrannoothyrannoo Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1260230/favor-for-redeemed-citadel-not-counting-for-milestone-2-4-with-reforgers-blessing/p1?new=1

Also the hunt unlock for Milestone II and III are broken, the new features making it unable to make T2 and T3 hunts. Aka, can't make the hunts. Not that it matters since we cant gain any favour for progression to begin with :)
  • paola#1885 paola Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    Why are mirage weapons impossible to refine? Gives empty slot even if it's not true ...
  • rixtan#4095 rixtan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    the lvl 3 protection from dragon scroll is mislabeled in the store as "sun lord's elixir" when you try to buy it. also the potion lvl 3 is also mislabeled as a gem.
    Post edited by rixtan#4095 on
    Greetings,

I updated the Trello board with known issues from M22, but please open new threads for reporting other issues.

Note: it only includes bugs that have been reported by EU players.

Regards,
    Percemer
    ----------