test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Something is wrong with the repeatable quests cycle in legacy campaign zones

joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
I've been going to Sharandar, Dread Ring, and Caer-Konig every day looking to grab some quests not in my journal atm to stockpile until legacy currency event and every day no new quests are available, even in Sharandar where the quests available tend to cycle in order in a 3-day cycle. Either I have so many quests in my journal atm that they aren't appearing (I also have an abundance of bryn shandar and lonelywood quests backed up I haven't felt like doing also) or there is a bug messing with the quest cycle somehow. Is anyone else experiencing any issues like this?

Edit: Finally got another repeatable quest from Dread Ring today, but still waiting on the others to appear. Sharandar repeatables I don't have yet should have appeared long ago now, as they are supposed to properly cycle!

Edit: Just got a new quest in Sharandar but only 1 of 3! This is highly unusual and proves to me the quest cycle has been thrown off track somehow. Thread title has been edited to reflect this.

New Final Edit: Just discovered I actually have all the repeatable quests given barring a few lair ones, so I am only missing 1 Dread Ring and 5 Caer-Konig quests, which STILL are not revealing themselves.
Post edited by joe7777 on

Comments

• jimmypdtjimmypdt Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    There are only so many quests in a zone. You also are not able to have duplicates of quests (AKA more than one of the same quest). You most likely have all the quests for the zone. I hope this helped.
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    Sharandar has a total of 27 repeatable Quests excluding Arcane Reservoir, Battle For Sharandar, and the 3 Lair Quests you can use a key in. 9 of those 27 are available any given day, and another 9 become available the next day, and the last 9 the day after that, and then those first 9 can be obtained again and so on in a set loop. However, 9 of those quests have recently just stopped appearing for me and I do not have them in my journal, I check everyday for them and no show for like a week now.

I am also missing 2 repeatable quests from Dread Ring and 5 repeatable quests from Caer-Konig. Caer-Konig doesn't exactly stick to a set rotation, but I have not seen the missing quests yet and have checked everyday for at least a week. Same for the 2 I am missing in Dread Ring.

I am willing to bet if I started completing repeatables I have stockpiled in my journal from those zones the quests might start appearing, but the simple fact they aren't right now is suspect.
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Discovered there actually are only 6 Repeatable Quests barring Lairs in each Sharandar area, so Dread Ring and Caer-Konig continue to be where I am not getting them all.
    Post edited by joe7777 on