test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thank you for letting is kick in CTA !

autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,135 Arc User
So nice to be able to kick the slackers who stay at the camp fire and not do anything.

I don't remember being able to do this before, but at any rate, still deserves a thank you!
Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts

Comments

• Options
    darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    only reason you can kick is because this cat event takes more than 5 minutes to run. On average anywhere between 8 to 10 minutes, so you get to kick after 5 minutes.

If it was s normal 3 to 5 minute CTA kick option not available.
  • Options
    milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I would've much preferred the 3-5 min runs. This was the worst CtA I've done. And since I can't see what the weapon set bonus is until I acquire one piece, it is a waste of time. The cost of each piece, or the number of tokens earned needs to be changed such that we can buy one piece at the end of one event.
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

And since I can't see what the weapon set bonus is until I acquire one piece, it is a waste of time.

I'll spare you the trouble. The set bonus is pretty much trash on most classes.

This may be slightly off but Im not at home. The bonus is basically:

On crit hits you have a chance to get a stack (max stacks 5) of the following for 10 secs I think:
    1% outgoing damage
    1% outgoing healing
    1% increased damage resistance

The problem is on classes that don't have fast attacks it doesn't proc often enough to get to 5%. It's unreliable.

On my Warlock I could maintain 5% more often than not but if I'm DPS I would rather use another set.

On my pally/cleric I struggled to get the bonus to 3% most times. Burning Light helped to proc it more often but only in mob situations.

It procs more often in mob scenarios and using AOEs but it's still unreliable.
  • Options
    milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Thank you, that means that it is only worth farming for the battlehorn. It's too bad those are BtC on pick up. I got 3 on my pally the last time he ran the event, and he had one from previous event.

It would be nice of these weren't bound at all(maybe BtA on equip) so that we can sell them, or shift them to alts that are too weak to run the event. I got like 10 green battlehorns, and had to sell them for gold, which is worthless to me since I don't craft, and I have more than I'll ever need for removing enchants.