test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.115.20191025a.25

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11320323

Comments

• maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    Still not fixed.

Classes and Balance

Wizard

Chaos Magic: Activates extremely rarely. Often, throughout the entire fight with the boss does not

activate even once. In addition, not all bonuses from this skill work. Alternate ability (Iced Lightning)

is useless. Doesn't match any builds.

- Rapid recovery: Gain 100% Cooldown Recovery Rate for 5s. And in practice it gives 0% Cooldown Recovery

Rate for 5s.

- Repel: Repel charges 0.09% AP. It is almost 10x less than other skills.

- Directed Flames: Smolder now deals 75% of its total damage instantly when applied but no longer deals

damage over time. And in practice smolder deals 50% of its total damage instantly when applied but no

longer deals damage over time.

- Arcane Singularity: The control effect is so weak that monsters easily run out of the area of skill. Even if a monster sucks, it does not fall in the center of the skill area, only where it managed to run.
  • ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    No fix for the above Wizard bugs. Maybe I'm just being too impatient. It's only been 7 months.

Alpha Compy STILL BROKEN. Can you just refund me the amount of the pack and take the compy back? This is ridiculous.

Still unable to play in the Hellpit after purchasing the buyout. Unable to get a single Token of Flames which were in the partial buyout that you removed.

I might also add. You removed the partial buyout with an emergency patch mere hours after finding out anyone who bought 3 of them would receive 3 Token of flames and then could purchase a Legendary Insignia Choice pack.

It's clear you CAN patch things quickly when you deem it important enough. So it's funny to sit back and see what you consider important enough.

I think I get it. No need to quick fix anything you already got paid for. No profit in that.
    Post edited by ph33rm3 on
  • djnasty93djnasty93 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    '''Companions
    A backend issue has been fixed that might have been causing the Alpha Compy's summoned packmembers to stop following the primary companion. Please let us know if this issue still occurs.'''

I just logged in to see if the known bug of Alpha Compy was fixed but i see that we still need to delete and re active alpha compy to let it work, if i login in my char i got less power like NO compy, if i delete the slot and put Alpha compy back like a reset, it will return with Alpha Compy.. Some People that got 18 kkk Compy even doesnt know this bug, so alot of ppl play witouth one companion instead of BiS compy.
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    ph33rm3 said:

It's clear you CAN patch things quickly when you deem it important enough. So it's funny to sit back and see what you consider important enough.

Yep
  • bryce#2259 bryce Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Underdark campaign window is missing the lesser key button - both arrows point to the demo unlock :P
  • cts2000#2706 cts2000 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    The MAIN issue with the Alpha compy is that it's +5% power keeps falling off every single time the character switches instances, load screens, zones, anything with a load screen.....that has still NOT been addressed. Can we please get some type of acknowledgement on this? C'mon man, people spent money on your product and I think it is fair to expect it to work as advertised.