test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tales of Old- kicked out of waiting room

Tried to run ToO 4 times today. Each time we killed the dragon, picked up loot, clicked the hex stone and got the cut scene. Then the waiting room cut scene would start and after about 5-10 seconds three out of five of us were ported back to PE, quest uncompleted. Quest to kill dragon still in journal under Helms Hold and can not abandon it. Going back in would start us back at round 1. I was lead for all attempts but different people clicked the hex stone at the end.

Comments

• atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    I have the same bug. Tried Lair of the Mad Dragon four times. I'm one of the ones who gets kicked to PE every time, so I can't get any coins. I am transported almost immediately after the waiting room cut scene ends.
  • jungleluv#9641 jungleluv Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    same
  • jungleluv#9641 jungleluv Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hey, did you two have a quest from last tales you were saving to turn in too? me and a friend did and have the same problem. now that quest is gone an possibly being replaced with this broken one? i dont know coding but maybe since this is the grand retelling, not a stand alone tales event, its written different thus the quest doesnt match up, but it tried and broke.
  • atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User

Hey, did you two have a quest from last tales you were saving to turn in too?

I don't remember, but someone else in my guild, who remembers turning in the quest last time, is having this issue too.
  • nailbunny#7586 nailbunny Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I went in solo this morning and killed myself 9 times to fail and the quest disappeared. Was able to complete it normally after that.
  • knoke#4464 knoke Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I have had the same problem with not just one, it’s with each tales zone. This is the second tales event I’ve done. It’s happened on every one and multiple days i wasn’t able to complete. Sadly it’s wasted time for a known problem.