test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New titles for Tales of Old Grand Retelling not working

I know this was an issue on PC, but thought it was fixed. Ran 2 runs of 5 on the Mad Dragon tales and no achievement or title. Nobody I now got it either.

Achievement for Zerthimon Reconciled is still not working either.

Comments

• blueradium#7393 blueradium Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Can confirm for Lair of the Mad Dragon as well, in addition to Icespire's Heart. Two Lair of the Mad Dragon 5x runs, one Icespire's Heart 5x run, no achievements.
  • dougonius#3032 dougonius Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    @nitocris83 Is this being looked at? Fix on the horizon? I honestly don't want to run these if the titles won't be issued. If fixed, will it be retroactive for people who finished the 5 runs during the current event?
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I got achievement pop up for both icespire, and dread vault. Dread vault was ran on saturday 11/30, icespire was on sunday 12/1.
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    On PC we are still waiting for a fix and our titles, and no updates from devs either so....
    Finished Throne of Idris 5x and Dread Vault 5x as well now, qualifying for the all 5x Grand Storyteller title, no achievements/titles unlocked for any. Submitted a ticket, included screenshots showing all the 5x completions.

In case there's a mysterious benevolent mod out there reading this *wink*
    Checked my title list and I have the titles for Throne of Idris and Lair of the Mad Dragon, but I ran Frozen Heart yesterday and that one isn’t there. Hoping it shows up eventually like the others.
    All of the achievements and titles have been correctly working for about two days. I was able to re-complete all four x5 runs to get the individual x5 titles and Grand Storyteller. When I completed them all earlier on in the event, only ever got Lair of the Mad Dragon and Iceheart titles, days after their completion. Nothing for Idris or Dread Vault x5s until I completed them again in the last two days.

Glad I was able to get another Dread Vault complete done with weekday-only player availability. Ended with 20 seconds on the clock.
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    I finished some before the fix and haven't seen the titles. Hopefully a fix will happen eventually.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
    Still waiting for "The Frosty" title. I earned it during the event. I know there were patch notes that said they would be awarded at a later date for people who earned them. Any idea when that will be?