test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TOO

Did 5x runs today of Dread Vault. We finished it, but we never once were able to find any time bonus power ups. I think we only found a total of 3 extra lives. I think we had a total of 6 min left on the time clock to the right of my screen, but real time, it took closer to 90min. It was super laggy the entire time, lots of rubber banding and serious lag. You folks really need to get a handle on the lag issues with this event. Makes it real tough to grind on one toon, let alone on 4.

Also, please add the neck and waist artifacts to the collections pages. I can't find info anywhere on what the stats are for these pieces once they are refined to max rank. This makes it difficult to determine if the grind is worth it.

Comments

• tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    There are none, that's the problem.

Dread Vault was, is and always will be the worst content ever created for Neverwinter. It has never worked correctly, never been fixed and should never have been brought back.
  • knightrider86#9458 knightrider86 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    tgwolf said:

Dread Vault was, is and always will be the worst content ever created for Neverwinter. It has never worked correctly, never been fixed and should never have been brought back.

totally agree i mean you gotta be stupid vhdps melt group to get past 3 but yeah there is a reason the pulled dread vault when it was time for DV to be up for its single campaign for tales it was bugged af good to see they didnt really truly fix i mean 2 time powerups in 3 runs makes it undoable to get the max 5 for DV imo

• milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User

tgwolf said:

totally agree i mean you gotta be stupid vhdps melt group to get past 3 but yeah there is a reason the pulled dread vault when it was time for DV to be up for its single campaign for tales it was bugged af good to see they didnt really truly fix i mean 2 time powerups in 3 runs makes it undoable to get the max 5 for DV imo

Like I said, we got it done, and we weren't melting mobs. We just never found a single power up for bonus time in there.

At least my 5x Throne of Idris runs today were far smoother, and not laggy at all like it was the last event in Oct?. Had to do 8 total, as our healer bailed after the first 3.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

We finished it, but we never once were able to find any time bonus power ups. I think we only found a total of 3 extra lives. I think we had a total of 6 min left on the time clock to the right of my screen, but real time, it took closer to 90min.

That must have been some lag if you never got a time power up and it took you almost an extra 30 minutes eve though it starts with a 60 minutes.

I went in there once and said forget it with the lack of power ups. Not interested in fighting time, lag and glitchiness at the same time.
  • knightrider86#9458 knightrider86 Member Posts: 90 Arc User

tgwolf said:

Like I said, we got it done, and we weren't melting mobs. We just never found a single power up for bonus time in there.

At least my 5x Throne of Idris runs today were far smoother, and not laggy at all like it was the last event in Oct?. Had to do 8 total, as our healer bailed after the first 3.
    yeah well whatever the case for the average player DV is undoable if there is only a 1 power up every once in a blue moon which means except for those lucky few even though the new title achievements the retelling was offering is borked as well most people wont be able to get the one for all of them if we cant get DV done
  • kin2leonidaskin2leonidas Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Also could we get a scoreboard for too
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I really want to be able to see the event gear in the collections pages, so I don't have to grind for it, and equip one piece just to see the set bonus. Also don't wanna have to grind for the gear and refine it just to see whether or no the final result is worth the effort.