test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] HR powers buff enemy team!!!

stonerwstonerw Member Posts: 23 Arc User
edited November 2019 in PvP Discussion
Boar's Hide, Stag Heart, Hawkeye, and a couple others buff not only your own team but also the enemy's. Not sure why you all fix a bunch of bugs in a patch but manage to create all NEW bugs pretty much every %$##% time. This bug makes my rotation unplayable as I would end up giving my target 25k defense just before I hit them with my main offensive.

Comments

• stonerwstonerw Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Oh, and Boar's Hide is 100' freaking radius so not really an effective way to use it in battle.
    Well I hear it has been broken for a while and I am just now discovering, sigh. Please fix it regardless.
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    hmm and people are complaining that classes are too tanky in pvp : D
    i think that ability is a bit overpowered / broken and is contributing to people perceptions of why teams are unkillable
    even 25k defense to your own team seems a bit overpowered all things considered i mean thats 2.5 epic mounts worth of stats for free
  • gweddrygweddry Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 278 Arc User
    It's 20k defense, split up into 5 stacks, on a 19s+ cooldown. Every time you take damage, a stack is removed. Even if it was working as intended and didn't affect enemies, the ability would be absolutely pathetic.
    edited November 2019
    Hmmm, it is broken in public queue too, at least the one in Stardok where I tested it seemed to affect enemies as well (but it's possible there was an HR on other team that I didn't take into account). But, would like confirmation if anyone has the chance. If it is just a private Q thing, I am not so worried about it. I disagree with the "no need for this thread". It seems to have been known for a while, so why no fix? More reports/posts and hopefully they fix it fast. If no one cares, they will never fix it.
  • ashbury#6333 ashbury Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Can anyone confirm if this is still an issue?
    Only tested boar hide recently but yes, that one is still bugged.
    Well if no one else has...last week I submitted this to support to have it fixed. No response given smh. Good game support here
    Oh they've known for many months. Just nothing has been done about it. Though my personal favorite is hindering strike failing to hit and going on cooldown. Reported that one a few times, first in 2015, but nothing. At least the buff from boar hide is so pathetic you don't need to bother using it.
    > @gweddry said:
    > Oh they've known for many months. Just nothing has been done about it. Though my personal favorite is hindering strike failing to hit and going on cooldown. Reported that one a few times, first in 2015, but nothing. At least the buff from boar hide is so pathetic you don't need to bother using it.

Why do you think it is so pathetic? Just curious maybe I'm missing something but if defense is so important now with the stat system and counter stats I see that pushing the damage resistance up over the 50% max to closer to the 80% through buffs max. Is this not correct?
    If it was time based yes, it could be fine. But as it is, you usually don't want to switch to ranged stance and unless you are running defense build, even max stacks won't help you get above enemy arpen and you lose them almost instantly.