test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hell Pit Round 2 giving 2 brimstones - okay this is intended apparently until day 14

andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
edited November 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
Just completed the harder hell pit including the bonus round and now I have 9 tokens of brimstone and 0 tokens of flame. This was not what I expected, is this intended and I missed something or is it broken? :(
update: missed something, apparently that isnt until 14 days in.
Post edited by andorrabell on

Comments

• salidor#0795 salidor Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    I also have complete bonus round without dieing or even loose helth (for having shields and hearts all the time) got 9 Tokens of brimstone now and 0 tokens of flame. But the NPC says clear i got one if i complete bonus round. So hmm where is it ? Cant have 9 tokens by now without a bonus round, or ?
  • jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
    The way I understand it is that the first 7 days you get 1 Token of Brimstone. From days 8-14 you get 2 Token of Brimstone. From days 15-21 you get 3 Token of Brimstone to total 42. Days 15-21 you'll get Token of Flame. Could be wrong, but that's how I understood it.
    HR: Vretzen
    GWF: Vretzina
    OP: Vee
    DC: Evee
    CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension
  • oldtimer#7525 oldtimer Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    Reading the event description that makes the reward structure perfectly clear is a good way to start. I'm sure that requires less effort than posting a thread on the forum.
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User

Reading the event description that makes the reward structure perfectly clear is a good way to start. I'm sure that requires less effort than posting a thread on the forum.

Heh - yes we get you :)

The problem is that it is [as usual] slightly over complicated wording over event rewards and event currencies does make it harder to work out exactly what's what.

I have a University Degree and I had to re-read the event description a few times to get it clear in my head
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    ALSO if you read the Event Information for the Bonus Round, you will realise that the grammar doesn't make sense, something about, "if you take on the Bonus round and lose you will only receive the rewards earned before you entered the bonus round" - unnecessarily clumsy.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Yes, but it is better to say "you get for your efforts. The bonus round are extras."

On the other hand ENOUGH with the f'n knock/prone/stun. Today's bonus round went about that fast due to it.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.