test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hell pit event mission is bugged for me after today (20191126) patch

nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
After today (20191126) patch, I got the mission for the Hell pit event but the portal does NOT activate. I have tried changing character, relogging and fully restarting too, unfortunately the bug is still there so I can't do the mission.

Comments

• percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @nisckis,

Is this issue fixed now please?

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Hi @percemer ,

no, it is not fixed, today I can't enter the Hell Pit either as the popup doesn't show, so I lost the rewards from yesterday and I'm losing them today too.

This is a really bad concern because with this bug I'm missing the event daily rewards.

Furthermore, the event mission can't be abandoned so I can't even drop it so I could take it again on next day.

Moreover, with thanksgiving near the corner and the weekend too, I feel like I'm going to lose not less than a week of rewards so the event result could be a fiasco for me :(

Edit: almost forgot, I can't get the mission with any other character in my account and it does not even appear the message that said that you could only take the mission with one character. So the main (Persefone) is bugged and the other characters can't take the mission.
  • maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    I also can't take the task and enter the arena. Like most guild members, several people could normally do this quest.
    @percemer @nitocris83

Third day and I'm still bugged so I can't get any reward from the event.

Fourth day since patch and the pop-up doesn't show up

This is really sad

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    It is US thanksgiving holiday. You will not see any dev until Monday. Most probably took this week off already.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User

It is US thanksgiving holiday. You will not see any dev until Monday. Most probably took this week off already.

Did they take off the week of quality assurance testing also?
    putzboy78 said:

Do they have such thing?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User

putzboy78 said:

Do they have such thing?
    they used to, the first community manager (long live the memory of Akromatik) came from the quality assurance team (which meant he had played the game a good bit).
    edited December 2019
    Sixth day and I still can't enter the hell pit zone no matter that I do have the mission.

Correction, it is seventh day :(
    Post edited by nisckis on
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    nisckis said:

After today (20191126) patch, I got the mission for the Hell pit event but the portal does NOT activate. I have tried changing character, relogging and fully restarting too, unfortunately the bug is still there so I can't do the mission.

Did you purchase an event buyout? Did you try dropping the mission and getting it again?
    Hi @nitocris83 , I bought the 14 days advancement so I could skip the boring first two weeks. About the mission, I can't drop it because it has been designed as a non droppable mission.

• veziktasveziktas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    Same here, i bought the 14 day advancement also.
    This is crazy, after today's patch (20191204) I finally got inside the Hell Pit but I got no rewards at all...
  • ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    still bugged for me. cannot enter
    ph33rm3 said:

still bugged for me. cannot enter

You got quest but cannot enter?
    Or, you cannot get the quest at all?
  • taylaamogintaylaamogin Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Sounds like some of you that can't enter bought the buyout pkg. You aren't supposed to be able to enter if you bought it I believe. I didn't buy it and I haven't had that problem at all for 11+ days straight now