test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hell pit

So I bought the hell pit buy out. I don't see a option to continue to get the horse? Did I mess up? I also bought it on an alt thinking it would be a consumable and it isn't? Luckily my Alt is lvl 80. Anyways how do I continue to get the horse? I only have one of the 5 tokens I need. Thank you.

Comments

• regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    My guess, you have to wait for the next stages of this event with buyout options, and then pay up again those times to get all 5 tokens for the mount...
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User

So I bought the hell pit buy out. I don't see a option to continue to get the horse? Did I mess up? I also bought it on an alt thinking it would be a consumable and it isn't? Luckily my Alt is lvl 80. Anyways how do I continue to get the horse? I only have one of the 5 tokens I need. Thank you.

I don't know how you thought the buy out will give you the horse (the legendary mount).
    The buy out allows you to 'finish' this event and have the items the buy out describes.
    This event only gives you one token of achievement (+ other stuff).
    You need 5 token of achievement to get the legendary mount.
    i.e. you need to do 5 events. This is only the first event.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    @chunks11b#4734 Five easy payments. I wrote it up in a guide you can find it here under guides. You will need to buyout the next 4 events as well or participate to the minimum of 14 victories. It is 11,625 Zen needed in total for all 5 events. The warhorse should be available end of 2020. I think they added a cheaper Legendary mount to the Zen store, if I recall it is under 10,000 Zen, I don't shop the Zen store, but I browse it.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • lkellislkellis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    i also did the buyout thing, thinking that i'd still have the option to participate in the pit events, but alas, the portal wont open for me. :'(
  • elsungaelsunga Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Finished 5 rounds, dead in last seconds of bonus round. There is huge jump in difficulty today in last 2 rounds. It looks like someone designed this event moving sliders without testing.

• pakatapoespakatapoes Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    Always take out the range enemies first , if you can do it
  • chunks11b#4734 chunks11b Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Thanks for your comments. Much appreciated.