I really like the game, but the class balance between dps classes is really annoying. Because with the false class, I never get invited to any random group for new content (Tower of the mad Mage). I can't participate because of lower damage caused by class selection. Only Mage and Rogue are wanted classes. Fighters, Warlocks and Barbarians are quite useless and have no chance to join a group or do good damage. That is really frustrating for me. So I really wish, that a class balancing update will come as soon as possible. I play a fighter, so I have some ideas, that could buff DPS-Fighters:
1) "Vigorous Strikes" is a useless class feature, because every end game player has capped Critical Strike. It would be a good alternative, if it increased Critical Severity, like the 25% Critical Serverity class feature of the barbarian. The problem is, that there are only two usefull class features: "Momentum" and "Enduring Vengeance". If that class feature would be changed, there would be a thrid alternative. "Combat Superiority" is also very weak compared to Rangers "Flurry" feat, which buffs At-Will powers in a higher amount.
2) "Commanders Strike" has a 20 sec cooldown and only 400 magnitude. Rogues "Wicked Reminder" (same effect) has 600 magnitude and 16 sec cooldown. So it is superior. Buffing "Commanders Strike" would make it to a good alternative for encounters which buffs the whole team. Like it is now, it wouldn't be used because the personal damage (which is already really low) will get lower compared to Griffons Wrath.
3) The feat "Executioners Cut" could proc at 50% health of the enemy instead of 30%. That will also buff the fighter quite a bit. The alternative feat "Bloody Reprise" is really bad, because I wouldn't waste an encouter power without the 20%-vengeance-buff to refill the vengeance. Other feats like "Ricochet" or "Crushing Blows" are also no real options to choose.
4) If the Fighter is still too weak, increasing the vengeance buff from 20% to 30% could also work for more class balancing.
5) The idea of an counterattacking dps with high burst damage is really good. It characterizes the fighter. So I would not buff our weak at Wills. An idea could be to increase the burst damage with higher encounter magnitudes, if the fighter is still too weak.
These are some ideas for balancing the dps fighter. I hope some devs will read it. And maybe we get a balancing update like the warlock. If other players also have some senseful ideas to balance the fighter, you can add them. Thanks for reading.
*these ideas are by my friend, who is new in the forum and couldn't post something.