test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maintenance

krevgkrevg Member Posts: 98 Arc User
Did I miss a maintenance announcement for today (November 26th) or was this maintenance never announced. If it wasn't announced, why?

Comments

• akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    It was announced on Twitter for sure, not sure why it wasn't announced here though. Maintenance is today though as Thursday is a holiday in the USA and the staff will not be working that day.
  • krevgkrevg Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    Thanks. Not sure why they pay a community manager if simple announcements can't even be posted. It's not like it takes much time to make a forum post.
  • akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    lol i agree with you there. I am not sure of all the exact duties of the CM's job here but it seems Cryptic's definition of the job is vastly different from what i think the job should be.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    It's been on the launcher since yesterday in bright red letters.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Any sign of patch notes? Nothing clickable in the launcher.
  • friartukfriartuk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    greywynd said:

It has but the UTC time was wrong, it should have been 15:00 not 14:00, presumably because the US timezone changed to Winter (standard) time earlier in the month. UTC never changes so for example time in LA is now 8 hours behind UTC (PST = UTC-8) but during the summer it is 7 hours behind (PST = UTC-7).
  • krevgkrevg Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    My older eyes read the 26th as the 28th. I still maintain that having a paid CM, it's not difficult to make a post. I know it's been this way for ages, but communication from Cryptic is pretty horrible.
  • mistameenamistameena Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Just hope they have taken the time to fix Sharandar lag issues.. that map is almost unplayable at moment with all the rubber banding and what not
    Gees this game has gone to garbage since the patch today, everything is dc'ing, dungeons major lagfests and dont even mention our Demagorgon trils.. lagged for 5mins, came back, failed then ported to stronghold to then get notification of success for demagorgon.. loosing all chests... the game is screwed up big time now.
  • merik1999merik1999 Member Posts: 141 Arc User

Just hope they have taken the time to fix Sharandar lag issues.. that map is almost unplayable at moment with all the rubber banding and what not

I have not seen this and I have played in Sharandar with all of my characters...
    merik1999 said:

I have not seen this and I have played in Sharandar with all of my characters...
    You must of been on a lucky shard then cos zone chat has been rife with complaints about it since last patch, its been almost unplayable .. jump to other maps and all is well again, jump back.. lagfest.
    But that said I haven't been back for a few days, maybe I will give it a go today when i log in.
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    krevg said:

My older eyes read the 26th as the 28th. I still maintain that having a paid CM, it's not difficult to make a post. I know it's been this way for ages, but communication from Cryptic is pretty horrible.

I was wondering if it did say the 28th and was changed, first time I saw it, it was the 28th as well XD