test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pit Champion Wilfred's Sword

nl54#3191 nl54 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
Please make that big, gnarly blade a transmute for Barbs.
Ninurta - 16.1k Half-Orc GWF

Ereshkigal - 12k Tiefling SW

Aurora Ravensong - 11.6k Drow CW

Comments

• rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Oh, I am pretty sure it already is - may be a slightly smaller variant though. Or am I completely mistaken? - check Tiefling greatsword, but it might not be exactly it.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    It looks like a Dragon Bone weapon but it is not. It is too dark to see much detail without cranking my gamma settings. I will take a better look at it tomorrow.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • nl54#3191 nl54 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    rikitaki said:

Oh, I am pretty sure it already is - may be a slightly smaller variant though. Or am I completely mistaken? - check Tiefling greatsword, but it might not be exactly it.

It's not. This looks more like the old Goring Greatsword that came in the Hero of the North pack, except this one has a deep guthook on the end.
    Ninurta - 16.1k Half-Orc GWF

Ereshkigal - 12k Tiefling SW

Aurora Ravensong - 11.6k Drow CW
    Here is the best screenshot I could manage of the sword. Not bone, looks like heavy iron wrapped in cloth.

Have fun figuring it out.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    nl54#3191 said:

It's not.

Yes, you are right - it is something completely different than the image in my mind. My bad.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    So. Wilfred is now a terminator.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

So. Wilfred is now a terminator.

I am assuming there is a backstory to this and it is yet to be divulged. Or they are just teasing us for the complaints about the alternate timeline they created, where he survived. As most know, who made a new character for Module 16, the introductory quest has you and Makos on the bridge and after you get to town Private Wilfred loans you his horse. I encourage the developers to write up some nifty content for a demonic version being here in the Hell Pit. If you are having writers block, tap me on the shoulder, I might be able to assist you. :wink:
    wb-cenders.gif
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    That's not a sword. It's an iron bar. Swords have sharp edges.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.