test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

tend option on construction details.

mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
Instead every time go into stronghold to find the building to tend which is annoying to repeat why you dont add a tend button at: stronghold>building chose> construction details?

Comments

• mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    It's not that difficult to tend the buildings while doing an influence/heroic shard run.

Tend the Quarry on the way to Drakes
    Tend the Farm on the way to Spiders
    Tend the Lumberyard on the way to Devils or Beasts
    Tend the Mine on the way back to the Stronghold
    You can even throw the temporary structures into the mix on your way to Spiders.
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User

It's not that difficult to tend the buildings while doing an influence/heroic shard run.

Tend the Quarry on the way to Drakes

Tend the Farm on the way to Spiders

Tend the Lumberyard on the way to Devils or Beasts

Tend the Mine on the way back to the Stronghold

You can even throw the temporary structures into the mix on your way to Spiders.

the temporary buildings need more often tend that is the major problem.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited November 2019

Instead every time go into stronghold to find the building to tend which is annoying to repeat why you dont add a tend button at: stronghold>building chose> construction details?

The idea of tending is to make you to do the work. Otherwise, why does it even need to 'tend'? They could just make that auto tend. That would be a lot less programming.
    It is supposed to be done by most guild members and not by just one or two people. I guess the idea was to give guild members a way to 'contribute', a kind of 'bonding', a sense of 'duty'.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    > @mamalion1234 said:
    > the temporary buildings need more often tend that is the major problem.

They max out every eight hours just like the other buildings.