test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Skills and rotation

nemesrichnemesrich Member Posts: 85 Arc User
I wonder what skills and rotations people use. Pls share them. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
    For mobs:

Punishing Charge as my opening Encounter power. It proc's Trample the Fallen, which is nice, but most importantly its a gap closer that allows Barbi's to get into combat before everything is dead.

I follow that with Not so Fast to proc Trample the Fallen on all enemies. If Battlerage is ready at that point I activate and spam Relentless Slash. If Battlerage isn't ready I use Sure Strike until it is then activate and spam Relentless Slash. I also throw an Indomitable Battle Strike in there as well, and if Relentless Speed proc's I'll recast Not so Fast.

My mobs Daily is Adamantine Strike as its got a high damage magnitude, is an AoE and proc's Trample the Fallen.

For single target:

Punishing Charge is still my opener to proc Trample the Fallen. Then I cast Relentless Slash once for the 5% dmg buff for 12 seconds before using Sure Strike to build up Rage. Once Battlerage is ready I activate and cast Indomitable Battlestrike followed by Frenzy, then spam Relentless Slash until Battlerage ends. Then I use Sure Strike to build up Rage again, and just before Battlerage is ready I cast Punishing Charge again to proc Trample the Fallen and spam Relentless Slash if IBS isn't ready. If IBS is ready I cast that first before spamming.

My single target daily is Savage Advance. Just want to be sure to cast that in the optimal situation; combat advantage, after artifacts, with Trample the Fallen and Relentless Slash buff/debuff proc'd.

Might not be the most effective Barbi rotation, but it works pretty well for me even after stripping a lot of stuff of that toon.
    HR: Vretzen
    GWF: Vretzina
    OP: Vee
    DC: Evee
    CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension