test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What the...?

hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
edited November 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
This wasn't here last week...the skin is metallic, sort of a gunmetal gray, and quite reflective when I move the camera around.

screenshot-2019-11-21-22-33-29screenshot-2019-11-21-22-36-03screenshot-2019-11-21-22-40-07
Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured

Comments

• Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Nice parade balloon you have there. But a few questions;
    1. Where are you?
    2. What is your quest?
    3. Is this glitch/bug a one and done or very easy to repeat?
    Apparently, even to me, a 3D mesh has be mapped to the wrong armature and become deformed. This happened with the polar bears, a while back, the rear legs got twisted. Sadly it took them a very long time to repair it. The reason for the lack of color a reflective surface would be missing texture maybe?
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Looks like Temple Intrusion where you find the right gate to advance.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    greywynd said:

Looks like Temple Intrusion where you find the right gate to advance.

Yup, and the weird thing wasn't even at the correct gate. I have no idea why it's there; it was there when I walked in.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    It's an animation glitch. I've seen it a few times, usually on my Ranger or a bow wielding enemy. Somehow the mesh for the bow gets screwed up.
  • Options
    kinodra#2735 kinodra Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I cant make a thread yet and I can not find the answer to my question anywhere else.. In the river district(cloaked ascendancy campaign) at the end of the sewer/crypt/dungeon, there's always a treasure chest sitting there that i can never open... does anyone know anything about that?
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    You can open it if you have the appropriate quest from Ostarum. 'Heirloom Weapons' quest directs you retrieve the weapons from a sewer. If you have this quest active, there will be crates that sparkle and from which you retrieve the weapons. For Dungeons, the quest objective looks like a chest while for Crypts, the quest objective remains are found in a vault.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    That looks a lot like the mindflayer glitch you see every now and then - only it's their squidface that gets sillyputtied.