test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Size of crafting bag

mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,489 Arc User
I have all 7 crafting professions at 80, and I keep crafting odds and ends so I need all sort of components lying around.

I am SO out space in the crafting bag - even though I deleted all the event crafting materials etc.

Please please please please please increase the size of the crafting bag! A doubling should be sufficient.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    "Not big enough" is how big the crafting bag is.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    greywynd said:

"Not big enough" is how big the crafting bag is.

We need about 80 more slots in the materials bag, Toolbox is fine, I have many unused slots and many vouchers I could use to make space if it ever got tight.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Well, it would be nice if they could add an account wide "Crafting Material Container" to the bank were one could store a full stack of anything for crafting, and also bring crafting resources back into the Profession Nodes at least outside of dungeons/lairs.
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    I'm almost afraid to ask how much space would actually be required to hold "one of everything" that goes in the materials bag - that includes base and +1 versions of resources. Even just doing some light MW (I chip away at it here and there), and level 80 crafting, I'm routinely running out of space.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    I still have tons of enchanted coffers that I do not dare to open. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • demenoss#9306 demenoss Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    regenerde said:

Well, it would be nice if they could add an account wide "Crafting Material Container" to the bank were one could store a full stack of anything for crafting, and also bring crafting resources back into the Profession Nodes at least outside of dungeons/lairs.

This has been brought up before (https://arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/comment/13124289). @nitocris83 told us it was on the dev's wish list...
    Guild: Noble Misfits
    Silky Pan'teeze: Drow Wizard --- Madres de Nasae: Half-elf Rouge
    Kepler: Human Paladin --- Demenoss: Dragonborn Barbarian
    Divine Pan'teeze: Drow Cleric --- Nikki Sharparrow: Human Ranger
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

regenerde said:

This has been brought up before (https://arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/comment/13124289). @nitocris83 told us it was on the dev's wish list...
    I don't want to burst your bubble but that's pretty much the default response for "yeah sure kids, it's on our radar, dont hold your breath though".
  • demenoss#9306 demenoss Member Posts: 205 Arc User

regenerde said:

I don't want to burst your bubble but that's pretty much the default response for "yeah sure kids, it's on our radar, dont hold your breath though".
    Quite aware of that, but I figure if we remind them enough, maybe it will happen... :)
    Guild: Noble Misfits
    Silky Pan'teeze: Drow Wizard --- Madres de Nasae: Half-elf Rouge
    Kepler: Human Paladin --- Demenoss: Dragonborn Barbarian
    Divine Pan'teeze: Drow Cleric --- Nikki Sharparrow: Human Ranger