test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild"

Comments

• aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited October 2019

application entered. exited. re-entered but through wrong door. To make a short story long, i'm applied :)

Very good limshah! Thank you for your interest You should be hearing back today from a Recruitment officer after they digest your app!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • patelmarkpatelmark Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Applied on the website - admittedly it was a brief submission.

If you need any more from me, give me a shout
  • vorena#3664 vorena Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Hey o/ We've reviewed and accepted your app so you should be seeing your invite soon. If you do not feel free to message me or Aandre and we'll get you sorted :)

• khaymaerkhaymaer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I've submitted my application on your website. Thank you.
    Welcome to Tyrs Paladium Khaymaer!

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
    An incredible bard tune most have never heard....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0-mcDK8U0A&list=RDv0-mcDK8U0A&start_radio=1&t=7

Come gather to dance...

edited November 2019

Do yourself a favor...

*** Change guilds for the holidays!

- Are you in a guild that doesn't even know you exist?

- Are you constantly looking to run, and no one will run with you?

- Or, is your guild too small, or doesn't play often enough for your liking?

Check out Tyrs Paladium. We are a very tight knit, active guild that would love to add you to our roster as long as you abide by two simple principles: No zerging and no drama.

Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs, and the camaraderie here is the straw that stirs the drink. Bring your gear, but leave your ego in the rear!

If you like that sorta thing, fill out an application and we'll bring you into the fold.

I warn ya'll though... the nachos are for EVERYONE!

• molchar#7365 molchar Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    I never did get contacted. Haven't played much while waiting for new mod.
    Post edited by molchar#7365 on
    Well met Molchar! First of all thank you for your service. I think you will meet / make many good friends in Tyrs. Please head over to our site to fill out an application. We'll get to it asap!

• motriek#1169 motriek Member Posts: 1 New User
    Dropping in an app now while I download the game, looking forward to meeting everyone!
  • drakkonx#9650 drakkonx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Dropped an app on your site :)
    Hey guys o/ thanks for your applications. I'll head right on over to review them.

• drakkonx#9650 drakkonx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I messed up and applied to your DDO guild..So resubmitted my application to the proper place. Sorry about that
    No worries o/ Glad to have you aboard!

edited December 2019
    Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Blessed Kwanzaa and a Wonderful Winter Solstice to you all our family and friends past, current & present that play within our Dungeons & Dragons world!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okY0_10KibA

The gates just swung wide open once again...

We are looking for new players, veteran players and all in between, interested in joining a fun filled, drama free guild organized completely around TEAM PLAY! We have guild action! We have alliance action! 24/7/365.

You can communicate IN GAME, ON OUR FORUM, ON OUR 3rd party VOICE CHAT. You are a SOME BODY in Tyrs. Day 1, day 100 or day 3,000. That's what is so unique about this generous guild

Just send your request in PM or here and we'll discuss further what it takes to join our guild! Or if you really think you have what it takes... just head over to our forum to fill out an app.

edited December 2019

One of the all time great guilds in MMOs for adults because of the PEOPLE. We are 11 years STRONG, working on 12 (Founded 2008)

We have a FULLY ACTIVE guild website, 3rd party chat software and we are DESIGNED from the ground up for players 30 years of age and older. Military friendly. Noob friendly. Casual friendly. Awesome opportunity for experienced players to flourish without elitism surrounding you at every corner. NO DRAMA -- NO BS allowed.

We mean it! :)

So why not join us for some OLD SCHOOL top shelf camaraderie and team play in 2020!?

edited January 2020
    Find your group in 2020 with Tyrs Paladium. May we ALL have a happy and healthy new year.

Post edited by aandrethegiant on

• vastano#2343 vastano Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    hi i live in the uk and have only recently started playing neverwinter after finally giving ddo a break after 11 years
    am looking for a guild that are active in my time zone as i am powerleveling my cleric ready for tiamat
    look forward to hearing from you
    as is always the case my main ingame is called Vastano pretty soon i will build my second Aobhiel
    reading a comment i see you guys also play ddo on argo where i presantly am in imperial assasins playing either vastano (pure monk) aobhiel (monkcher) or clerivast (cleric)
    cheers
    vast
    edited January 2020

hi i live in the uk and have only recently started playing neverwinter after finally giving ddo a break after 11 years
    am looking for a guild that are active in my time zone as i am powerleveling my cleric ready for tiamat
    look forward to hearing from you
    as is always the case my main ingame is called Vastano pretty soon i will build my second Aobhiel
    reading a comment i see you guys also play ddo on argo where i presantly am in imperial assasins playing either vastano (pure monk) aobhiel (monkcher) or clerivast (cleric)
    cheers
    vast

Hi Vast and thanks for touching base! We actually play on Ghallanda in DDO, but we do maintain a presence in name only on the other servers for several reasons.

Anyhow here in Neverwinter we enjoy an awesome camaraderie within guild and our alliance from those all around the globe, and we are always looking for new blood of like "no drama" mind.

So please head to our guild website, read the guild rules (they ARE enforced!) and if you think they are fair, fill out an application and we'll get to it right away!
    Post edited by aandrethegiant on

• molchar#7365 molchar Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    I have re-instated my VIP and would still like to join. If offer remains, I have re-visited the Tyrs website and posted an update. Please feel free to reach out.
    Welcome home Molchar!

• gumdocgumdoc Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Application sent, put the wrong handle, there's a comment with the corrected info :-)
    gumdoc said:

Application sent, put the wrong handle, there's a comment with the corrected info :-)

We got ya!

edited February 2020

Once accepted into Tyrs Paladium, you become a somebody ON DAY ONE. No wait time. But there are a few things you'll want to do to ENSURE this.

1. Create an intro thread right away! (They are read, and you make friends the same day you join.)

2. Add your characters to the ROSTER. (Best way guildies can learn who you like to play, and will be on the lookout for you to join parties!)

3. Read & participate on the guild forum. (Tyrs Camaraderie blossoms here first and the friendships form regardless of location or playtimes! And tend to last for many years... regardless if you are the shy type - like many are in the beginning - or more extroverted...)

Hey Brother (or Sister)... do you still believe in one another?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cp6mKbRTQY

Then lets group up... and get this party started!!!

• scarecr0w519#0966 scarecr0w519 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am interested in joining the guild. Just started playing, I am in Canada just across from Detroit. I am a 54 year old gamer who played D&D in college and still miss it.
    Hi scarecr0w519 o/ I've sent you a pm!

edited April 2020

Family and Friends. A dear family friend of ours and spectacular musician Peter Baron will be hosting a free live webcast online, in Tribeca on the STREETS of New York THIS WEDNESDAY to play the Star Spangled Banner at 7PM EDT (right at the time New Yorkers have been clapping and hanging out of windows cheering) IN HONOR of Front Line Workers!

Lets support our front line workers who have been risking their lives.

THEY are the real HEROES in this terrible pandemic. History will be 100% accurate about that. My family will be watching... join us. This Wednesday, 7pm EDT!!!

*** Peter can play the heck out of a guitar as you will see. He plays an incredible Star Spangled Banner as you will see. I'll post here as soon as I have the webcast info...

CLICK HERE FOR WEBCAST WHEN ITS TIME!!:

https://www.facebook.com/ReflectionsNYC