test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

List of pets from Zok in Yawning Portal

hannasielhannasiel Member Posts: 65 Arc User
Gathering 'rune etchings' from Master Expeditions runs gives you the ability to purchase, from Zok, "Chests of Lost Adventurers". So far I have gotten:

Brutus
Syltheid Simulacrum
Shambling Sapling
Goristro Simulacrum

Are there any other kind(s) that can be obtained from these chests???

Getting 'weave touched fragments' from killing certain mobs allows you to purchase, from Zok with 10 of them, a "Vanity Chest". So far I have gotten:

Basilisk Simulacrum
Ettercap Runt
Micronid
Kuotoa Simulacrum
Flip-Flop

Are there any other kind(s) that cab be obtained from these chests???

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Legendary pets Glyster and Umbraxakar from the etching boxes.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • aganwayaganway Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    This is a good place to put this pic I suppose. It shows the order in which they dropped for me. The first line is Weavetouched (vanity box) the second line is Etchings (Lost Adv). I figured when I started I would leave them in the order in which they came just out of interest so over time I could see the drop rate and order. I'm running out of room so will eventually have to delete them. (edit I just realized I left a couple of Goristros in the wrong effing line, they automatically went to the first line and I had to move them down manually, no idea when they dropped now so can't put them in the right place in second line, oh well.)

• hannasielhannasiel Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    aganway said:

This is a good place to put this pic I suppose. It shows the order in which they dropped for me. The first line is Weavetouched (vanity box) the second line is Etchings (Lost Adv). I figured when I started I would leave them in the order in which they came just out of interest so over time I could see the drop rate and order. I'm running out of room so will eventually have to delete them. (edit I just realized I left a couple of Goristros in the wrong effing line, they automatically went to the first line and I had to move them down manually, no idea when they dropped now so can't put them in the right place in second line, oh well.)

Nice display. I see you have not gotten either of the two dragons from the 'etchings' mentioned by "pitshade" above just like me. Interesting as it shows how rare they are. Also, I do not believe the two purple pets you display came from the Zok store. Do you remember how you got them?
    Yea, I have yet to see any dragons, also have never seen a fish either. But at least now I know where they come from, I had started to think there was nothing new to get so had given up. The purple ones are from the Tales of Old event on at the moment, I got them from box drops using trinkets of old. One is a mini Idris the other is a mini Himnir (sp). I stuck them on their own at the end when I got them because they have nothing to do with the Zok box drops.
  • asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    I have the shadow dragon on one of my chars. It has legendary quality, so it has a really low drop chance, most likely.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • hiperion16#1663 hiperion16 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2019

Think this is the vast majority of Vanity pets. Other the Flip-Flop,they should all be there.
    Post edited by hiperion16#1663 on

Think this is the vast majority of Vanity pets. Other the Flip-Flop,they should all be there.
    https://ibb.co/x6q14FG

Edit: If someone could tell me how to post a picture instead of a link I would appreciate it.

I had the same problem with working out how to post an image. As it turns out it's easy. In edit/write mode, in the top toolbar there is a pic icon with a mountain and sun, make sure ur cursor is where you want the image to be, click the icon and paste in the direct link to the image host and hit enter.
    Thanks for the help. I had already tried that,but it seems it was more an issue with the link I used and site I posted to. Once I changed over to Imgur it worked.
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    @hannasiel What is this Flip Flop vanity pet you're talking about, would you have a picture of it? I've never seen it
    I can only guess it's the flopping fish on the ground like in some maps and ME's I have seen someone with which always makes me depressed when I see it.
    It is a flopping fish,and pretty rare too. I have opened over 200 of those boxes without getting 1.
  • akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User

What is the first Lomm Vanity pet there? never seen that one.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    akemnos said:

What is the first Lomm Vanity pet there? never seen that one.
    That's the Arcturia pet. Drop is very rare. I've seen about 3 drop in all my LoMM runs. Luckily I won that roll and got one myself.
  • pinque#8128 pinque Member Posts: 8 Arc User

Some of those you have flagged as CTA vanity pets are actually from other events (waukeen event, tymora event, etc)
    I was pretty tired when I posted that, so not surprised I didn't catch it. I should have put it as CTA/Event Vanity pets. Thanks for the heads up :D