test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

INVENTORY PROBLEM, INVISIBLE OBJECT BLOCKED inventory space

Now I'll try it in the English forum.

I have an invisible item in my inventory.
This becomes visible if you want to move it.
But he can not be moved, split, or deleted, or exchanged with another object,
or put another object on this supposedly empty space.

I believe that the item is an Old Bag, Pouch or Chest, from a Past Event.

It would be nice if you can fix this problem. Especially since I lack a token in the inventory, because I can do nothing with this.

Service ticket has already been created, but I should also describe this problem in the forum.

But so far nobody could help me.

It is not even possible to take this bag out and exchange it for another, as it is not empty.

Dear Dev Team It would be nice if you could fix this problem.

THX
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    vidosck#8352 vidosck Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    I have similar issue in my personal bank. One item "sash of embellishment" is blacked out in one space and cannot be move or withdrawed or swapped. Nothing happens even if I withdraw 20 times. Only feedback i get is when i try to swap or when i inspect that blacked out space.

When i try to swap it, it says that my bank is full. Even if lot of bank and inventory space are available and without overflow.

When i inspect... well this one got weirder.... at first the item screen would pop but i wouldn't see the name of it or anything but i could get into the second tab "compare gear" and i would see all the +1 to every attributes that the sash his giving.. That's how i knew it was the sash i was desperately searching everywhere.

Now, the screen still pop when i inspect it but there's nothing in it anymore, no second "compare gear" tab so i don't see the stats anymore.

I have sent ticket aswell, but seems they can't do anything.. they sent me here and close the ticket :(

Anyone have information on this bug?

Thank you.
  • Options
    farfax#6018 farfax Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    That's exactly the same problem as mine.
    I'm a little disappointed, but not surprised that no dev comments on this.
    If you at least get the other bug and balancing.

My ticket was also closed, without any help.

Thank you
  • Options
    farfax#6018 farfax Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    When can one expect an answer or help from the devs? I'm very disappointed.
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User

When can one expect an answer or help from the devs? I'm very disappointed.

As you can see the devs rarely reply to these bugs unless it's something that is effecting a ton of people or benefiting players unfairly in some way. That being said, they probably are aware of the issue but because PS4 and Xbox are like the red-headed step-children around here, they rarely make us a priority. I would watch the PC patch notes because things get fixed their first then trickle down to PS4/Xbox.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • Options
    I still have that grinded "sash of embellishment" stuck into my bank by the way... It didn't solve by itself ! Now that the ticket process have sent me in this forum and close the ticket and that its being for two months in here without any sort of acknowledgement.. What's left to do !?!?
  • Options
    missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Just give as the "discard-everything" option already. I still do not understand when I submitted a ticket, the reply was "we cannot discard your desired item since it is permanently applied by the system"...You should be able to do so regardless. I mean whoelse then?
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • Options
    So just a little up 3 months later because obviously the issue didnt go away by itself ;)
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I thought this bug was fixed back in February? It was a coupon that vanished and left a hole in inventory? Are you still having this issue, @vidosck#8352?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    i still have the issue yes.. its not a coupon though, its the sash of embellishment that vanished and left a black hole in my bank. I obviously cant use the sash and that black hole left behind makes it that i can no longer use that space in my bank. @kreatyve
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited April 2020

i still have the issue yes.. its not a coupon though, its the sash of embellishment that vanished and left a black hole in my bank. I obviously cant use the sash and that black hole left behind makes it that i can no longer use that space in my bank. @kreatyve

Could you please make your own bug report thread for that issue then, and I'll forward it, as it's a separate issue than this thread is about?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png