test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Some uprising achievements not unlocking

solobrus22#5390 solobrus22 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 2019 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
3 of the 7 achievements on the uprising update for xbox, is either unobtainable or glitchy atm.

- Yrlakka's Recon Operative
If we go to journal -> achievemnts -> quests -> Yrlakka's Recon Operative
The counter stays at 0
This is after 14 days of the update, and 14 x 2 missions per day. The counter should say 28.
Currently 0 players has unlocked this achievement.

- Master of Fragments
This one is earned by: Defeated Red Dragon Knight and Neothelid with three runes attuned.
At time of writing this, you only need to attune three runes to one of these two fragment runs. The other can be done with 0 runes, and achievement still pops.
This one is currently too easy to earn (if you follow the description of the achievement) / "glitched in a good way" ;) , im not complaining, just reporting. ;)

-Zerthimon Reconciled
This one, on the other hand is a bit more tricky.
8 players on trueachievements have unlocked this as of today. Others are experiencing that even after the mission for getting the halfs is completed, and they have met the requirements. No achievement in-game or for xbox pops.
It has not unlocked for me, even thogh requirements have been met.
The in game tracker stays at 0/2.

For the remaining achievements for Halaster's trials, we'll just have to wait and see if they are bugged or not.

* Source: https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Neverwinter/dlc/Uprising
* My experience,
* the xbox console achievment tracker lists 0% of players that have unlocked them. even thogh many players in game have gotten through the required missions to unlock tomm.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting!
  • solobrus22#5390 solobrus22 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Zerthimon Reconciled, still doesn't seem to work correctly.
    I met the requirements (before the patch). and completed the required mission.
    Did one more x2 Fragment expedition before the patch.

Now after the patch i have done x4 fragment expeditions.
    The required mission wont show up again (for obtaining the halfs).
    I currrently have 3x2 (6 pieces) of those fragments of Zerthimon in my inventory, and no achievement, and tracker still at 0/2

What can i do with those items?
  • solobrus22#5390 solobrus22 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    with the amount of issues behind the achievments in this MOD, the question then is what about the two for halasters trial.
    No player has unlocked the one for not dying yet. Is it a bug, or is there no players out there that have been able to meet the requirements?
  • yamayamayaamaayamayamayaamaa Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2019

Zerthimon Reconciled, still doesn't seem to work correctly.
    I met the requirements (before the patch). and completed the required mission.
    Did one more x2 Fragment expedition before the patch.

Now after the patch i have done x4 fragment expeditions.
    The required mission wont show up again (for obtaining the halfs).
    I currrently have 3x2 (6 pieces) of those fragments of Zerthimon in my inventory, and no achievement, and tracker still at 0/2

What can i do with those items?

You can't do anything with those items. This needs to be fixed so that the in game achievement is credited to the people who have already completed it. Then it will automatically unlock the Xbox Live achievement. I'm also waiting for an update on this.

with the amount of issues behind the achievments in this MOD, the question then is what about the two for halasters trial.
    No player has unlocked the one for not dying yet. Is it a bug, or is there no players out there that have been able to meet the requirements?

90% of the players can't even complete the trial let alone a no death run. This should have been left alone as just an in game achievement like on the PS4/PC. This ruins the achievement completion percentage for so many people that put hundreds of hours into this game. It would be better if they just removed/replaced the Xbox Live part of this achievement.
    Post edited by yamayamayaamaa on
    «‘-•·÷·- ¥ámá -·÷·•-`»

948658.png
  • Zerthimon Reconciled still has not unlocked despite completing the requirements. No progress has been made. Original quest was complete by the time the patch came out. Why can't this achievement just unlock for people that have TOMM unlocked?

Also, struggling to find TOMM runs, much less runs that'll take a Barbarian. Kinda hard to complete the achievements (including no-death) when players won't take a BiS barbie.
  • jagermeistertxjagermeistertx Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Completed the requirements for Zerthimon Reconciled on another character after the patch and the achievement has still not unlocked for Xbox despite unlocking the in game journal achievement. This is the 4th character I've done the requirements on. 3 before and 1 after the patch.
  • dougonius#3032 dougonius Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    As said above, Still can't get Zerthimon Reconciled achievement because I finished it before the fix was implemented. I have done the cycle again and it doesn't pop. Please fix this retroactively, or at least tie it in to completing the actions instead of the quest completion.
  • fuzzmeisterjfuzzmeisterj Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    It's glitched on me too. I don't want to run another 2 weeks of dailies if it's still bugged for people. Please fix this!
    @nitocris83 Any progress/updates on this?
    «‘-•·÷·- ¥ámá -·÷·•-`»

948658.png
    Completed the requirements for Yrlakka's Recon Operative and got the in game achievement but the XBOX achievement did not unlock.
    So "Zerthimon Reconciled" is going to remain broken forever? I don't see any talk or updates about this anywhere.
    «‘-•·÷·- ¥ámá -·÷·•-`»

948658.png
  • dougonius#3032 dougonius Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Starting to look like it. They fixed it for players that hadn't done the quest yet, but not for those of us who did. I keep doing the cycle hoping one day it will pop.
    I am unable to unlock the XBOX achievements for the following despite having completed them all multiple times across different toons.

Zerthimon Reconciled
    Yrlakka's Recon Operative
    Delirium? Lunacy? Delicacy!
  • Ooph could you imagine if 'Master of Undermountain' were bugged like the rest? No deaths on ToMM. This mod is so buggy. I only see one user on TA with the achievement. Seems like that one might be bugged too.