test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Auction lost track of my sale and gave no AD

three days ago i buy 100 keys on the zen market and opened 100 GRLB. I used the trade bars to buy a deepcrow and put it up for sale on the auction. I never got an email saying it sold and recieved no AD for the 699998 AD i listed it for. I was having hoorrible lag in game for the last 2 days so is it possible the server just lost track of my account the moment of the sail and i never got the email with the AD? There is nothing under consignments and i have triple checked the bags of both characters I have been playing this week. I also had a problem on Anthem servers not tracking my play time for the last 6 months. I play every day and it said i only had 20 hours played. Would it be possible that neverwinter server lost track of my auction sale. I tryed to open a ticket to see if they could track down the sale but the only responce i got was we do not reimburse any non zen store items. This is insane! people have items for sale worth 300 canadian $ in zen like compi pet.

Comments

• mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    Check the mail of the character that placed the sale. If your item did not sell it would have been returned to the character that posted it attached to a mail.
  • airavis1#8164 airavis1 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    trust me i checked and triple checked. If i was not single and able to spend thousands on this game i probalby would have quit over this. At this point i have to much invested to just walk away lol.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Then take it up with Support. They can probably tell you where your deepcrow and/or AD went.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • aaron#1767 aaron Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I just loged in to World of warcraft today and i noticed on breaking news they are reporting mail going missing. Noe you know its possible.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    airavis1 said:

I just loged in to World of warcraft today and i noticed on breaking news they are reporting mail going missing. Noe you know its possible.

What do that and postal service lose mail and gmail lose email and hotmail lose email have anything to do with NW?

A single sentence:

It is possible to lose email

will do.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    whenever i posted this it happened to me in neverwinter if you read any of my first posts in this thread.
    airavis1 said:

whenever i posted this it happened to me in neverwinter if you read any of my first posts in this thread.

Did anyone dispute you loss email? Did you report that to support as suggested?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    I tryed to open a ticket but gave up after I read that they wont give back items you don't buy with zen. That's why I posted it on forums.
    I should have stated that i did get my item in the mail what seemed to be almost two weeks later
    airavis1 said:

I should have stated that i did get my item in the mail what seemed to be almost two weeks later

I am glad it is finally resolved for you.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I've had this happen before. I didn't notice the item going missing. but months later I was cleaning out my mail box and found like 2 million ad there. I would have noticed that. if it had been there in a timely manner.
    I just noticed today that my rank 10 thunder enchantment i had up for sale for a really good deal is missing from the auction. I have not got any payment and i searched for it and did not find it still listed. Its been more then 7 days so i should have at least got the item back in the mail if it did not sell. This is the second time this has happened to me.
This discussion has been closed.