test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Amulet You Finish (Jewelcrafting)

jim10morrisonjim10morrison Member Posts: 19 Arc User
Hello everyone,

How can I complete this quest if I cannot find the stuff to do on professions? Also, all the others IV Professions are requiring items that are not on professions list.

For Amulet You Finish:

- Obtain a Rubellit Amulet (0/1)
- Obtain a Silverspruce Amulet (0/1)
- Obtain a Sphene Amulet (0/1)

Can anyone help as it seems devs stop trying?

Comments

• mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    Those are Masterworks III recipes. Did you purchase the Masterworks III books from the Artisan?
  • jim10morrisonjim10morrison Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Yes, Masterwork III recipes. But it's the quest to gain Masterwork IV, in this case Jewelcrafting.

The problem is I can't find these amulets on Masterwork III.
  • alphastreamalphastream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 209 Arc User
    The quests like Amulet You Finish use items that are gained as part of MW III. If you go to the Stronghold profession guy, he has the recipes you unlock by providing 20 of each rare material. You should go back and confirm you got those, which will then unlock the items to be crafted using your Workshop.

But, keep an eye on inputs. With MW dropping in popularity, it can be cheaper to buy some items than to craft them.
    Learn more about Dungeons & Dragons tabletop at Alphastream.org.

Learn about Neverwinter and the Lore of D&D on YouTube

Check out my acclaimed adventures for the tabletop D&D game, including my latest: Adamantine Chef: Supreme Challenge! and Jungle Treks or Chultan Death Curse: Revised for Tomb of Annihilation!
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    Yes, that is always the confusing part. I saw the Masterwork III recipes in the workshop but I actually did not have the complete set of Masterwork III recipes.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***