test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dilettante racial ability

exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
edited November 2019 in Player Feedback (PC)

Since module 16 changed everything we know about Neverwinter, what extra ability point this ability give to each class ?

EDIT: Please, don't point me to Gamepedia website, since almost all information there is outdated.

2fv72Fw.png

Answers

• lordtweety#3604 lordtweety Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    For fighters/Barbies I believe it is Strength, Wizards and Warlocks it is Intelligence. Rogues would be Dex, Rangers.... either Dex or Strength - not sure about those two. I don't know about Cleric and Pally either. I'd assume wisdom but this is Neverwinter not D&D.

But a summary in case some of them aren't correct, the bonus stat goes to the main ability for that class. Not from a D&D perspective but from a Neverwinter perspective. And they are most definitely different perspectives.
    Main: Angels Scar
    Guild: Ruathym Corsairs
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User

For fighters/Barbies I believe it is Strength, Wizards and Warlocks it is Intelligence. Rogues would be Dex, Rangers.... either Dex or Strength - not sure about those two. I don't know about Cleric and Pally either. I'd assume wisdom but this is Neverwinter not D&D.

But a summary in case some of them aren't correct, the bonus stat goes to the main ability for that class. Not from a D&D perspective but from a Neverwinter perspective. And they are most definitely different perspectives.

If character creation stat is an indication, I don't think that extra attribute point from Half Elf is added to any attribute at all.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***