test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Calendar Confusion

Could someone take a look at the Calendar and sort out the Hell Pit entry beginning 2nd January?

It is currently described as being exactly the same as a Tales of Old.
The description on PC looks very different, and includes the sort of enticements that I'm pretty sure would get X Box players fairly excited to participate.

Comments

• nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    @mordekai#1901 PC has the same bug where Hell Pit was showing Tales of Old details. It was fixed recently to show the correct details, so I assume Xbox will get Hell Pit details fix eventually.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    nic1985 said:

@mordekai#1901 PC has the same bug where Hell Pit was showing Tales of Old details. It was fixed recently to show the correct details, so I assume Xbox will get Hell Pit details fix eventually.

Yeah, I hope so.
    It genuinely looks good, and I assume word will get round about what you can get from it, but it's such a sloppy mistake to have what could be a great event badly advertised like that.

I mean... how hard can it be to match the text to the title?
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    I'd also like to see some clarification on the December 5 entry for double guild event only 3 weeks after the one that starts today.
    Those are the sort of event that people save up for to get the benefit from.

Are they sure that having two exact same events so close together is genuine?

I'd be very happy if it IS correct, as it will mean I don't have to go mad this weekend and can spread the work out between the two events, in time for the double Professions (allegedly on 26 Dec) but if I do spread the workload and next week it drops off the calendar I'll be well pissed off.