test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Have people given up on RDQ?

I felt like running through a random dungeon queue today and as a tank pally I waited for over 15 mins before giving up for it to queue.

So, have people just given up queuing for RDQ or is it a lack of healers?

I know over the weekend, with a few DPS toons, I waited over an hour to get into a few RDQ to complete some of the pre-level 70 campaigns and just gave up.
Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts

Comments

• joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    The lower level Dungeons are quite soloable, hence DPS running ahead. They would have to up the difficulty of those Dungeons somehow to make that happen less often, but then they would also have to increase the Rewards or people really will stop running them.
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    Just curious, but has anyone noticed longer wait times with skirmishes too?
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    stands to reason ppl hav given up on the rdq bc it aint worth it to run reward wise (since they did the changes)
    leveling up ok ya i could see.... but its so easy to get a toon to lvl 80 an mildly geared to even run the skrmish q or the redq for more ad/beter rewards than in the rdq
    with the changes made to the q system..... id safely say ya.... ppl have gicen up mostly on that rdq tab (bottom tab of the 4, lowest rewards of the 4 lol not worth it)
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    That's what I wondered. I haven't had a good reason to queue since the rad took a wallop, but I was curious if other players walked away from it too.

I might queue for stuff down the road if I start needing more companions, but yeah - eroei. Not really worth it anymore.
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    RSQ has a small reward like RDQ but the wait times are way less as DPS, so DPS are more likely to run RSQ than RDQ since RSQ is the only random queue DPS can get into almost immediately nowadays, and any wait times involved is just waiting to get grouped up and not really all that long a wait at all.
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User

That's what I wondered. I haven't had a good reason to queue since the rad took a wallop, but I was curious if other players walked away from it too.

I might queue for stuff down the road if I start needing more companions, but yeah - eroei. Not really worth it anymore.

I agree, I don't use RQs much if any at all anymore.
    I also really don't want to do some dungs atm, due to how they were changed/nerfed/how useless the loot is and I used to pick my queues depending on how much time/motivation I had for it. For me, as they are now it's a wild guess, and I don't like that.
    If anything, I run RSQ.
    - bye bye -
  • skrewfaz3d#1482 skrewfaz3d Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    Yes, I do my Random epic and trial then go do other stuffs. I leave the lower 2 for lower toons so I'm not *that* guy anymore