test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[SOLVED] Wrong Vanity Pet - Tales of Old (Idris)

cts2000#2706 cts2000 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
I opened two of the chests you can buy from the vendor for 20 trinkets each and got the vanity pet....unfortunately is was not the Mini-Idris but was the Mini-Hrimir instead, which I already have from the Frozen Heart Tales of Old event.

No fix for this still @nitocris83 ?
Post edited by cts2000#2706 on

Comments

• cts2000#2706 cts2000 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    Thank you Customer Service for replacing the wrong pet. They sent me the Idris pet after filing a support ticket, took 2 days...
  • missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited November 2019

Thank you Customer Service for replacing the wrong pet. They sent me the Idris pet after filing a support ticket, took 2 days...

Just opened a chest and got Mini-Hrimir aswell. Submitted a ticket, let's see what happens.

Edit: Thank you for the fast service. Everything fine, I got her now. :)
    Post edited by missdayum on
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)