test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Professions QOL

I have 4 suggestions to improve QOL for professions:
1) PLEASE increase the size of the crafting bag. Levelling all professions from 70 to 80 requires a ton of resources and slots that are not present on current bag.
2) Please create a shareable bag or bank slots for profession resources for player accounts. Its nuts having to mail resources to different toons on your same account.
3) Please get a perm vendor in the workshop so you can buy sell prof. resources without having to exit the workshop.
4) Please create viable recipes for mastercrafting. It has been over a year since we have had any new mc recipes.

Answers

• ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    1) +1. While I don't need it, it would be nice to have so I never fill my resource bag.
    2) Would love to have it but I think it's a pipe dream at this point
    3) Never been an issue for me and if I need a vendor I use my VIP vendor. Also, in the spirit of RP, how realistic is it to have your own personal vendor inside of a workshop? Not very.
    4) They've said multiple times, they are coming. You'll just have to patient. Sucks for the MCers but is what it is.
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Make crafting easier. It is not intuitive for me, and the resources required are way too high for even basic HAMSTER to get the opening quests done.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited November 2019

Make crafting easier. It is not intuitive for me, and the resources required are way too high for even basic HAMSTER to get the opening quests done.

that's the point of mc. it's not supposed to be for everyone. if you have way too much ad and feel like getting your territorial on then it's intended for you. lol
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

No. It's not supposed to be cheap or easy to attain things. I don't find the system unintuitive either. It tells you what you need to do everything.

that's the point of mc. it's not supposed to be for everyone. if you have way too much ad and feel like getting your territorial on then it's intended for you. lol

+1 MC is meant for bored end gamers or people that want to invest heavily into it. If you don't fall into that demo than don't waste your resources on it. It's a high AD investment.

If everyone could do it, what would be the value in it?
  • strahm#7820 strahm Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    They also need to update the Profession Packs. Currently, the descriptions for these packs are extremely misleading and/or outright false. Although items like The Quartermaster's Professions Pack have descriptions that read "...at least one of the following: Epic Craftsman, Tool or Resource," you are not getting what you think you're paying for. Of course, until you open these packs, you don't know that the items you're paying AD for are for the old crafting system and will never reward you with any usable epic item(s). And even though those packs guarantee at least one epic item, some of them do not actually contain an item of that quality. Lastly, some of these packs contain uncommon "resources" that cannot be turned in for tickets or be used in any recipes and are worth only a silver piece.
    An update for these packs would be a nice QOL improvement.
    Post edited by strahm#7820 on