test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

QOL suggestion

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
edited October 2019 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
right now, there are a couple different enchantments that are bis for different things. I have mighty weapons you can only really have one set of them. I have various build outs. it would be really nice if there were some way to have the ability to slot different enchants for different items into different load outs. I don't care if the enchants have to have a home in my regular bags or not. remembering to take out an enchant and slot another is a pia.

Comments

• ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    I agree 100%. It's rather annoying to have to remove enchants repeatedly. On some of my toons I've just started using older weapon sets and different gear for specific loadouts just to have different enchants on them.

I wish they would separate the enchants from the gear.

Slots would remain but instead of being tied to gear, it would be tied to the body area.

Then you could apply different enchants and gear to the body area based on loadouts.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    another qol thing that would be nice is to be able to label your alts for what they are currently being used for in the choose a char screen. like a little subtitle where I could type in armor, enchants, comps, bound to account comps. etc.
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    More QOL suggestions:

Please add ALL event gear, items(such as mighty weapons, or TOO neck and waist) to the collections pages so we can see before we start farming for them what the stats, or set bonuses are. I have no clue if it is truly worth it for me to grind this for a year, to get the neck and waist pieces(especially if they become obsolete 2 days after I finish it).

Also need to have a way to buy pres wards WITHOUT zen market. When the ADX gets out of control(like it is now) it makes getting pres wards nearly impossible.

More QOL suggestions:

Please add ALL event gear, items(such as mighty weapons, or TOO neck and waist) to the collections pages so we can see before we start farming for them what the stats, or set bonuses are. I have no clue if it is truly worth it for me to grind this for a year, to get the neck and waist pieces(especially if they become obsolete 2 days after I finish it).

Also need to have a way to buy pres wards WITHOUT zen market. When the ADX gets out of control(like it is now) it makes getting pres wards nearly impossible.

adx is going to continue to climb for the next couple weeks in lead off to the black friday sale. if the company offered presswards for ad it would be more expensive than it is thru the zen store. they made a comment a couple years back that they didn't want zen purchases to be duplicated in game. buy what zen you can now and then buy the wards at 40 or 50 percent off. the market should crumble over that sale as well. so they should be cheap to buy. everything is going to get cheap for a month or so because there is usually a christmas sale too.

You already have an alternative. Buy pres off the AH.... no zen needed.
    At grossly inflated prices, thanks but no. IF I could buy them on the AH for consistently less than the zen market at the current exchange rate, including the 20% coupons I get on a routine basis for invoking, then maybe I'd buy off the AH.

My earlier suggestion stands, make pres wards available in the wondrous bazaar. They can be bound account on pick up for all I care, I just wanna be able to buy them without using zen, like a can the marks of potency...

I wanna add enchanting stones to the bazaar too, might as well right.

More QOL suggestions:

adx is going to continue to climb for the next couple weeks in lead off to the black friday sale. if the company offered presswards for ad it would be more expensive than it is thru the zen store. they made a comment a couple years back that they didn't want zen purchases to be duplicated in game. buy what zen you can now and then buy the wards at 40 or 50 percent off. the market should crumble over that sale as well. so they should be cheap to buy. everything is going to get cheap for a month or so because there is usually a christmas sale too.
    My recollection from watching the ADX for the last year is that the current rate will be the norm until about feb march. IIRC. My memory could be failing me.

Pres wards for ad deosn't have to be more expensive than zen store, they would just do that to us to force zen sales with actual cash, or then f2p people would just be waiting for the rate to come back down. I already plan to put a few coins into the slot on black friday, and possibly around xmas too. I'll just keep hording my ad for the bazaar sale and buy gobs of mops, I need a ton of those too...

At grossly inflated prices, thanks but no. IF I could buy them on the AH for consistently less than the zen market at the current exchange rate, including the 20% coupons I get on a routine basis for invoking, then maybe I'd buy off the AH.

My earlier suggestion stands, make pres wards available in the wondrous bazaar. They can be bound account on pick up for all I care, I just wanna be able to buy them without using zen, like a can the marks of potency...

I wanna add enchanting stones to the bazaar too, might as well right.

they won't. same reason they no longer have coal wards in the tarm store. we begged we pleaded. they said never.
    edited November 2019

More QOL suggestions:

My recollection from watching the ADX for the last year is that the current rate will be the norm until about feb march. IIRC. My memory could be failing me.

Pres wards for ad deosn't have to be more expensive than zen store, they would just do that to us to force zen sales with actual cash, or then f2p people would just be waiting for the rate to come back down. I already plan to put a few coins into the slot on black friday, and possibly around xmas too. I'll just keep hording my ad for the bazaar sale and buy gobs of mops, I need a ton of those too...

prices will definitely plummet over the black friday and christmas sale. everyone buys pres and coal wards and resells them immediately. just be glad you're not on pc. the prices are always silly there. actually are you on pc? if so suck it up buttercup thems the way the cookie crumbles. and it probably won't plummet. (this is an xbox thread)

they won't. same reason they no longer have coal wards in the tarm store. we begged we pleaded. they said never.

Bingo.

Why would they add pres wards to the bazaar to be sold for AD when they can make you buy them off the zen market.

You're basically asking the devs to say, "hey you've got an in-game alternative already to buy pres wards without paying cash BUUUUUUUT why don't we give you another cash free option to keep even more money out of our mouths."

Bingo.

Why would they add pres wards to the bazaar to be sold for AD when they can make you buy them off the zen market.

You're basically asking the devs to say, "hey you've got an in-game alternative already to buy pres wards without paying cash BUUUUUUUT why don't we give you another cash free option to keep even more money out of our mouths."
    yup and honestly it's not the worst thing in the world at least they hold value now. I'm sure they'd be worthless otherwise.

yup and honestly it's not the worst thing in the world at least they hold value now. I'm sure they'd be worthless otherwise.

Holding value would be good.

I don't want everything to be worthless like just about everything else.

We were laughing the other day about people that complain about getting enchantments up to rank 10 while we're seeing those rank 10s sell for record low values.

I'm sure you can probably remember when those same rank 10s sold for close to a million. Now they go for about 100-150k at most depending on type.

Holding value would be good.

I don't want everything to be worthless like just about everything else.

We were laughing the other day about people that complain about getting enchantments up to rank 10 while we're seeing those rank 10s sell for record low values.

I'm sure you can probably remember when those same rank 10s sold for close to a million. Now they go for about 100-150k at most depending on type.
    they are MUCH cheaper to get to r10 now. the reasons r10s are cheap isn't because of coal wards or preswards it's because of the new enchantment ranks and that basically there are only 3 enchantments worth having tactical, empowered, and rads. and they only take like 10 preswards now. before guaranteed upgrade. you still make a profit selling at 150k.

More QOL suggestions:

prices will definitely plummet over the black friday and christmas sale. everyone buys pres and coal wards and resells them immediately. just be glad you're not on pc. the prices are always silly there. actually are you on pc? if so suck it up buttercup thems the way the cookie crumbles. and it probably won't plummet. (this is an xbox thread)
    I play xbox 99% of the time for 2 reasons, 1 playing pc games feels like being at work when you work with a pc all day, and 2 the adx is rubbish on pc. So yes very happy I'm not on pc. I just need to remember when the adx spikes and horde my zen over the low months for the crazy times.

A little over a week till black friday...

Empowered are totally worthless IMHO until they transfer HP with comps and bonding runestones...