test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

not loading

sarahconnorsarahconnor Member Posts: 36 Arc User
the game is not loading it loads up to 20 to 30% then it stop loading and now the Launcher is broken too please fix it

and it's day 2 the game is still not loading was it the Patch on November 8 2019 it worked find on Wednesday or Thursday is it messed up or a computer glitch

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Have you tried rebooting your computer?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • sarahconnorsarahconnor Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    yes but still the game loads to 20 to 30% than it stops
    I restart my PC but nothing happens and I uninstall and reinstall neverwinter nothing happens is it from the patch on November 8 2019 or is it on my end
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I don't know. I have seen a couple people with a similar complaint, but not enough to indicate a widespread issue. I'll try to find out more tomorrow.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @sarahconnor! Is this still happening? Are you seeing any type of error message?
    edited November 2019
    yes but not error message it is just not loading and the launcher is saying this Verifying 0/125808: Characterclasscategories.Bin when I try to load the game go's to the cryptic loading screen it loads 20 to 30 or to 40% then it stops loading is it patch or is it something I did

I find a new game called the game of thorns is that it or when the launcher was doing the patch I stopped it and restart it like 2 , 3 , 4 times because it was going too slow was that it
  • xbygg#9445 xbygg Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Unable to start game client: The system cannot find the file specified. is a message I am getting today. it played ok yesterday.
    mine still say Verifying 0/125808: Characterclasscategories.Bin
    will this maintenance on November 14 will fix this problem of not loading
  • tjkernan#7315 tjkernan Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    My game won't load at all now. Won't go to update. Launcher just goes straight to 'play', no update, and when I try to log in, it says it is a mismatch and to log out and try again (I assume to patch). But patch never shows up. Have rebooted computer and restarted launcher several times, but no update shows up...
    is still broken now it been a week since I played the game last
    no still won't work tried the option screen nothing happens my Launcher update but it still won't load the game it will go to the cryptic loading screen it loads to 30 to 40% then it stops and when i click the mouse 2 times a window will pop up and say not responding
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    Are you running the NW client "as administrator"?
    yes why
  • journey#1897 journey Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Although this issue was back in 2019, it has started for me this morning. I don't see any work around mentioned. Is anyone else having the game stop loading at about 30%?