test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can someone please do something about the Mimics in LoMM

gunk#7763 gunk Member Posts: 21 Arc User
there was a recent patch that adjusted the mimics health in LoMM, I have attempted 5 LoMM since them with 4 of them as a fail because of first boss and mimics health. I am not asking as a 19k-20k player that just started. I am a 6 year veteran and supporter of NW, as a whole, even when i do not agree with whats going on. I have learned over time, that eventually things will work out. I have 2 character that are ToMM Capable (80k stats caps and 130k ComAd, 120k{Paladin} - 160k{ranger Power}). Both struggle on mimics. The party i have been in even the one time we got past( in last few weeks), 4 failed at 1st boss and 1 completion(but the 1st boss taking almost an hour alone). with a party of 22k-26k players. people who i have done many LoMM. then nothing cant get past mimic and when we do it takes 10 attemps or more. Please address this issue, in a timely manner, I am begging you.

Shol Stronghand 80 Paladin 24k+ IL
T'saung Do'Urden 80 Ranger 25k+ IL
Guild Forever VIgilant
Alliance The Forgotten CO.
6+ year player of Neverwinter Online

Comments

• nooneatzanooneatza Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    I will not comment on the paladin, because i don't know enough about the class.
    But there's something very wrong with your ranger, maybe you didn't have companion summoned when you tried, maybe you had lots of sickness stacks. Maybe check an online guide for it. A hr with 160k power should wipe the floor with the mimics.
  • tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    its hard to believe that u are a Veteran that has well build chars and knows what he is doing, but u still struggle with the Mimics in Lomm.
  • mutantgunmutantgun Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    The only issue with LoMM is the occasional time where the mimic phase passed and the boss is targetable, but the mimics still keep spwaning. My 96K power GF tank had no issues killing mimics with either a DC or OP healer. I have since then boosted my power to 111K and can basically solo my mimics as long as the support gives me combat advantage. So maybe look at that as well? One stand behind the mimic and one in front.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    My 20k dps cleric has no issues killing the mimics with under 120k power so maybe you need to look into some build tweaks
  • gunk#7763 gunk Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I

My 20k dps cleric has no issues killing the mimics with under 120k power so maybe you need to look into some build tweaks

you sir are a liar, 20k dps caNOT get past the mimics, even experienced ones, the same parties i did LoMM with in 25 min can now not get past the 1st boss 22k+ 5 times failed at first boss, and before u "critics: chime in this is with people who have done LoMM literally 100's of times, now cannot get past it. so before u decide to chime in, make sure you are at the least telling the truth.

It is more than i cant get thru it, no one under 23k has been able to get thru them. I used to be able to kill mine and help the tank and dps who are lower than me, now its taking me till the mimic is almost on the spot where it changes to a zombie, the dungeon is rated for 19k in private settings

Im talking about parties that cannot get past the mimic when they are 22-24k it ridiculous. and the personal insult stick if where the sun doesn't shine. No need to insult me, the Dungeon has become ridiculous on 1st boss, if you dont like it keep your responses to yourself. I AM STAST WISE ABLE TO DO TOMM, LOMM should be easy not 1hr on first boss then 10 min on the rest of it. 20k DPS making it thru LoMM is laughable. NOONE in this game can do lomm at 20k without a major carry. ur not making it thru LoMM at 20k you are a liar.

I literally have done lomm 100's of times, please do not tell me try to tell me how to get thru it. I am speaking about parties i have done LoMM with many many times, now cannot get thru 1st boss because of the mimic health buff. The are 3x what they were before the patch. this is ridiculous, am not going to argue with u morons any more. I KNOW HOW TO COMPELTE LOMM, I do not need any "advice" freaking trolls kill me. LOMM is now 24k+ can slide on the healer but no dps is making it thru at 19-20k NOT ONE PERSON. if you say you have been thru it in the last 3 weeks and ur 20k ur a liar period, there is no exception
    mutantgun said:

The only issue with LoMM is the occasional time where the mimic phase passed and the boss is targetable, but the mimics still keep spwaning. My 96K power GF tank had no issues killing mimics with either a DC or OP healer. I have since then boosted my power to 111K and can basically solo my mimics as long as the support gives me combat advantage. So maybe look at that as well? One stand behind the mimic and one in front.

when was the last time u did it and what ur il. tell the trith, dont lie like the rest of the people that has commmented
    nooneatza said:

But there's something very wrong with your ranger, maybe you didn't have companion summoned when you tried, maybe you had lots of sickness stacks. Maybe check an online guide for it. A hr with 160k power should wipe the floor with the mimics.

My ranger is a bad MFer, I have gone thru LoMM 100's of times before this patch, I have maxed health maxed stats 135.5% crit sev and i have maxed vorpal not counting into that 135.5%.
    nooneatza said:

25k ranger no one on this column can touch it on DPS you are all idiots, every single person who has replied thus far. I have been playing 6 years, top end always on dps and tanking i am not a newbie and i know wtf I'm talking about. I am guessing none of u have tried lomm in the last 2 or 3 weeks.

• nigantarnigantar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 28 Arc User
    im pretty sure that a 20k party can do lomm without any major problems - if they somehow know what they are doing. having a char with "stats rdy for tomm" means nothing
  • tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    gunk#7763 said:

nooneatza said:

25k ranger no one on this column can touch it on DPS you are all idiots, every single person who has replied thus far. I have been playing 6 years, top end always on dps and tanking i am not a newbie and i know wtf I'm talking about. I am guessing none of u have tried lomm in the last 2 or 3 weeks.

yeah... please go on and make more fun of yourself
  • oldtimer#7525 oldtimer Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    Combat Advantage, meet OP. OP, meet Combat Advantage. I hope you learn to get along.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    gunk#7763 said:

I

you sir are a liar, 20k dps caNOT get past the mimics, even experienced ones, the same parties i did LoMM with in 25 min can now not get past the 1st boss 22k+ 5 times failed at first boss, and before u "critics: chime in this is with people who have done LoMM literally 100's of times, now cannot get past it. so before u decide to chime in, make sure you are at the least telling the truth.

It is more than i cant get thru it, no one under 23k has been able to get thru them. I used to be able to kill mine and help the tank and dps who are lower than me, now its taking me till the mimic is almost on the spot where it changes to a zombie, the dungeon is rated for 19k in private settings

Im talking about parties that cannot get past the mimic when they are 22-24k it ridiculous. and the personal insult stick if where the sun doesn't shine. No need to insult me, the Dungeon has become ridiculous on 1st boss, if you dont like it keep your responses to yourself. I AM STAST WISE ABLE TO DO TOMM, LOMM should be easy not 1hr on first boss then 10 min on the rest of it. 20k DPS making it thru LoMM is laughable. NOONE in this game can do lomm at 20k without a major carry. ur not making it thru LoMM at 20k you are a liar.

You sir, are the one slinging insults around at everyone pointing out that mimics die easy. A suggestion to look at tweaks isn't an insult. It's advice.

My CW kills mimics easy. 21.9K.

My Justicar pally, kills mimics. 24.5K.

My cleric kills them. Not once did I say I was with a full 20k party either you presumptuous twit. What I said was simply that my DPS Cleric can kill it's own mimic. That is fact. Don't get all pissy because your ranger is struggling.

Keep talking about how you can't get it done. You're not winning any arguments by saying it's hard for you.

I've run LoMMs with these 24-26K dps types before. One look at the gear tells me all I need to know. Item level first. Well built second. But keep on struggling with those mimics.

My cleric will be waiting for you at the Boreworm.