test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Opening Pinata in the Stronghold provided Quest Item at one time (Instead of the Sash?)

edag#9313 edag Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hello,

While opening a few Pinata's in the stronghold, at one of the items the dropped item was Suspicious Crate which is an item from a quest there. Is it possible that instead of the Enchanted Witch Sash I've got this item instead ?
Is there any issue of opening the Pinata's in the stronghold location ?

Thanks,

ED

Comments

• wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    edag#9313 said:

Hello,

While opening a few Pinata's in the stronghold, at one of the items the dropped item was Suspicious Crate which is an item from a quest there. Is it possible that instead of the Enchanted Witch Sash I've got this item instead ?
    Is there any issue of opening the Pinata's in the stronghold location ?

Thanks,

ED

Pinatas, both the Maskerade and the Summer event variety, count as enemys while in the STRONGHOLD. There is a chance, if you have an open quest, of having them trigger the appropriate drops. For example, I have gotten Pixies from them for the Bookkeeper's opening quest.
  • propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    the items are 100% random rewards/drops off these halloween pinatas so they'll be diff...however you find more potions/food alot most of the time whenever doing cracking these open...speaking of pinata,why are these even 60? a lower level player like level 20 can't even do any damage so they need to scale to the player's lvl NOT be lvl 60 as well as only a 30+ player can do damage to them or a certain class
  • when I opened one in sharandar it dropped the formorian concoction that i can turn in for crescents :)