test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are there any benefits to equipping more than one Lego mount?

autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User

Other than the small IL boost, is there any real benefit to equipping more than one LEGO mount?

Assuming you have one already that gives both a combat and equip power you want/need?
Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts

Comments

• milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    IMO yes, as you get 2 universal insignia slots with Legendary(orange) mounts. I currently have 2 Gladiators Guile equipped in this fashion. It's the only way my tank can get into combat and draw aggro before the DPS/and high powered healers start doing their thing. I have noticed that if the DPS/healer classes have 30%+ more power than the tank, that they steal aggro without trying.

I have not tested other insignia bonuses to see if they stack like Gladiators Guile does.

This is all on Xbox mind you, as that is where I play 99% of the time.
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    As far as I know you get absolutely nothing from additional legendary mounts, except maybe bragging rights, if you already have your powers of choice.

I don't see how you'll get an IL boost either...
    FrozenFire
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    you don't need leg mounts for multiple gg either. just buy another mount that has it. you can get it in blue purple or orange. I have multiple gg on various toons that have 1 or none for leg.
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    One of the greatest disappointments before I left the game, is they didnt make legendary mounts (and all mounts and comps ) just account wide.

Way way way back.. with the few times I agreed with Ironzerg ages ago, was this company focuses way too much on singular characters and not enough on accounts, we are all the same player.. just let us swap whatever heck we want out and in, they have relented a bit (with transfer of ad and gold made far easier) but still.

There shouldnt ever be a need to get duplicate mounts, comps for your account, once should be enough, I know there are a small % of players who RP and that would be non immersive.. but I dont care about that.. I cared about the 50 million I pumped into different comps for toons back before they made them all semi worthless in things like chult tigers and such and whatever other things were meta on and off (I had a boatload of the elementals for awhile..) and whatever else.. I think I still had some jim bobs in my mailbox somewhere.. I havent logged in since April , so have no real idea what anyone uses now a days.. but whatever.

They couldve made the grind of this game far more enjoyable if they did that.
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User

One of the greatest disappointments before I left the game, is they didnt make legendary mounts (and all mounts and comps ) just account wide.

Way way way back.. with the few times I agreed with Ironzerg ages ago, was this company focuses way too much on singular characters and not enough on accounts, we are all the same player.. just let us swap whatever heck we want out and in, they have relented a bit (with transfer of ad and gold made far easier) but still.

There shouldnt ever be a need to get duplicate mounts, comps for your account, once should be enough, I know there are a small % of players who RP and that would be non immersive.. but I dont care about that.. I cared about the 50 million I pumped into different comps for toons back before they made them all semi worthless in things like chult tigers and such and whatever other things were meta on and off (I had a boatload of the elementals for awhile..) and whatever else.. I think I still had some jim bobs in my mailbox somewhere.. I havent logged in since April , so have no real idea what anyone uses now a days.. but whatever.

They couldve made the grind of this game far more enjoyable if they did that.

For a very short period of time after I started playing you could swap mounts, and comps between toons. Now I have a ton of blue mounts on my main I don't need, and nothing to do with them...