test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Xbox] Uprising Launch Week Bugs

2»

Comments

• fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    This was mentioned on PC and has carried over to console. The top boon on the 3rd tier of pvp boons Role Reversal is bugged for DPS. Their incoming damage is reduced far more than the listed 5%, making DPS nearly unkillable. PVP is pointless at this point as more people are catching on to this glitch. Matches are not fair until this is fixed. Thanks.
  • eeego#5421 eeego Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Fortitude Insignias not giving me hit points only giving me 480 defense no HP please Fix just bought them and there bugged unreal....
  • misskaf#6054 misskaf Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Warlock

I have 30% recharge speed but my encounter cooldowns dont diminish.
    For example: hellfire ring has 12sec cd, my recharge speed is 30%, so the cd should be 9sec but when i use that encounter its still 12sec. And this is with all encounters.
  • eeego#5421 eeego Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Please fix the bug that has to do with boon respecing honestly I have to say getting tired of my powers getting reset over and over every time I respec my boons unless this is was your intentions on the game ok then but if not please fix
  • uhthoff#8108 uhthoff Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I had my Demon Lord set neck and belt transmuted to a Mindflayer Sash and Frostwolf Pelt, but there is no option to put those transmutes into my Gear Appearance Library from the menu. I'd really like to get those into my library so I can continue using them. I put in a ticket, but Support said there was nothing they could do, it would have to be a developer that fixes it.
  • jagermeistertxjagermeistertx Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I am unable to unlock the XBOX achievements for the following despite having completed them all multiple times across different toons.

Zerthimon Reconciled
    Yrlakka's Recon Operative
    Delirium? Lunacy? Delicacy!
  • malekith#7721 malekith Member Posts: 1 New User
    "server not responding" then the red timer as my screen stays frozen, then i get booted...15-20 times in less than an hour. very frustrating for my friends depending on me in dungeon fights or vs. bosses.
  • ankal#5862 ankal Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I think I’ve came a cross a bug my chat not working at all I can’t see when people talk it was working yesterday morning and some reason today it’s not and with it not showing people talking can’t do h.e’s in the new area at all was wondering if someone can look into what happen