test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A video game is suppose to get better with time, not worst!

dagambitdagambit Member Posts: 187 Arc User
Is this a true statement?
Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (PC)
Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (XB1)
Rogue - Serenity (PS4)

Comments

• lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
    dagambit said:

Is this a true statement?

That would be in a world where logic exists, but unfortunately, you are in the wrong universe my friend
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Also it is a matter of perspective. What you may perceive as getting worse over time, others may perceive as getting better.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Wurst?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    I think they are talking about the mobs and how much insane damage they can do for level 60's etc. as they aren't even level 100 mobs so 60-70th level mobs shouldn't be able to do mass damage like that to us as WOW and EQ2 has done this forcing me to stop subbing for good due to that big mob update in those 2 games as now you need a mega high item level just to survive the mobs as they hit for 100+k damage to a lvl 80 player and TBH that shouldn't be happening so as of the way they have the mobs designed..they can instantly and easily lower our health whenever we pop a healing potion/spell which is a mega huge issue as classes like the cleric cannot keep divinity up 24/7 in order to stay alive as both nuking spell and healing spell require both(which) is crazy as they shouldn't require that much divinity to cast or use any at all cuz divinity bar is empty it just gets us killed while trying to wait on companion like the healer comp to heal us which they rarely/never do at all
    Post edited by propulsion on
  • dagambitdagambit Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    That is true as a matter of perspective, but when you seen other games you love getting better and make strides to evolve. Can't your perspective start to get warped? Bungie is turning around their game, Massive is turning around theirs, and so is Digital Extremes is doing the same with theirs. Cryptic IMO and many others is going in the opposite direction. Neverwinter needs to evolve and it is not. That's just my opinion. I not trying to bash the Devs, I just want a game that pushes the limits to be the best
    Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (PC)
    Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (XB1)
    Rogue - Serenity (PS4)