test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Dead class or Too good for improvements?

anjo#8313 anjo Member Posts: 29 Arc User
I think dead class atm. Only one path, with obvious feats, obvious classes feat, obvious encounters, onvious dailys and even obviously at-wills.

There is only 1 build with same powers and is the weakest from pure dps... And the mechanics are so boring now.

It seems rogues are only remembered for nerfs.

Comments

• jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    Yer right, but that's just the game now. My main is HR and whenever I run with other HRs... It's the same build.
    Same feats, same encounters, we even appear at the boss at the same time cause we are just copies of each other with slightly different gear and stats at most.
    We sometimes even have the same animations right next to each other.
    One paragon only, too. It's sad. It's so sad I rather play new alts because I don't want to see my main like that.
    - bye bye -
  • treentbail21#9864 treentbail21 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Your one od the top classes in pve and pvp. Your not a bad class you just have the same problem everyone else has. Very limited build opportunity.
  • claudiodnclaudiodn Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    anjo#8313 said:

I think dead class atm. Only one path, with obvious feats, obvious classes feat, obvious encounters, onvious dailys and even obviously at-wills.

There is only 1 build with same powers and is the weakest from pure dps... And the mechanics are so boring now.

It seems rogues are only remembered for nerfs.

I have the same opinion about the class atm.
    I created a topic with some ideas of how the class can be adjusted.
    arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1252409/pc-improvements-to-tr
  • anjo#8313 anjo Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    > @treentbail21#9864 said:
    > Your one od the top classes in pve and pvp. Your not a bad class you just have the same problem everyone else has. Very limited build opportunity.

There are 3 pure dps, rogues are the weakest of those, unless you are trying to compare rogue with cleric dps, we are not good as we should be, atm.
  • treentbail21#9864 treentbail21 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    If you compare any dps besides warlock to barbarian/ fighter it's laughable. We have more to fix then pure dps scwabbles.
  • valka#6506 valka Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    So you're saying team Whisperknife isn't viable? I mean, I always suspected this but I have not personally done the testing. In solo play you are running away and spamming heal potions quite a lot even with a non-ranged build.