test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is watermelon sorbet working properly?

aganwayaganway Member Posts: 269 Arc User
edited November 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
The tooltip says I get 10% extra power. 10% of my base power stat of 121,000 or just over is 12,100. The other part of the tooltip says I get 8,343 extra power which is different from 10%, then just before I saw it was about to expire in 30 seconds, so I sat and watched my power stat to see how much it went down and it went down 6,000 points. So what is going on with this buff, because loads of people use it and rely on it.

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    I'll pass it on for investigation (and I'll also check on my account since I also partake of the sorbet)
  • Options
    isaacorion#1994 isaacorion Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    So after trying out some Sorbet (I normally prefer that gods' gift to Arcanists known as Lathander's Dew), I've found:
    Tooltip Power - 163176
    "real" Power - 1 + 90474 (Items) + 67702 (Buffs) + 5000 (features)
    Sorbet tooltip = 7872

What happened though:
    Removed pet. This brought Tooltip Power to 111,241, did not change Sorbet tooltip. Ate sorbet, gained 11,124 Power. F1 suicide to remove buff.
    Re-summoned Pet. Tooltip Power back to 163,176. Ate Sorbet again, gained 11,124 Power.

So looks like Sorbet is giving 10% of all Power (including "Buffs") except anything that comes off your Pet (although, Tooltip for Sorbet is only considering Power from Items + Features it seems)

-Butcher's Mights and other gear piece buffs not tested-
    Warlock: Don't want to let you down but I am hell bound. - Imagine Dragons
    Cleric: You can be an angel of mercy or give in to hate. - Shinedown
    Wizard: The more the dark consumes me, I pretend I'm burning bright. - Shinedown
    Barbarian: Am I beautiful... as I tear you to pieces? - In This Moment