test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Revive from Soulforged ench gives 6 sec immunity in pvp.

alfalolzalfalolz Member Posts: 161 Arc User
edited November 2019 in PvP Discussion
First of all,

I would like to give a HUGE shout out and thx to the developers that are doing something for pvp as requested.

Thanks for fixing Proken boom for pvp.
Thanks for fixing Elven Enchant that wasnt working.
Thanks for removing Pets bonuses from the new pvp map.
Thanks for fixing Barb and Tanks stuns and shield throw as it caused HUGE problems

HOWEVER, we still got an issue as the title says, whenever you are being resurrected from SOULFORGED enchant or if you just get ressurected ----> you get 6 sec immune to damage.
This is soo game breaking in pvp.

Could we please have a fix to this as its very annoying to play in 2nd pvp season....

Best Regards
Russian PVP community.
Post edited by alfalolz on

Comments

• gweddrygweddry Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 278 Arc User
    Fortunately soulforge is not so popular over at Dragon, but obviously it needs fixing. Also I could be wrong here but I think you get a similar immunity when you are revived by another person? There's something going on with this in PvE as well, e.g. if you get revived right before a death from above in TOMM it will do no damage to you.
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    meanwhile you have Pc people that have horse blinder on and only complain about shadowclad armor being broken and nothing else
    (cause some of them are using soulforged i imagine..)
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    The stuns haven't received a full fix yet. Only the ignoring CC resistance part has been fixed and the devs are still investigating the cases of them going through immunity frames.

My experience with soulforged users last season is that they were very common, to the point where they might outnumber shadowclad users. This season, I haven't encountered as many of them but still a common sight. I am on PC/dragon.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • alfalolzalfalolz Member Posts: 161 Arc User

The stuns haven't received a full fix yet. Only the ignoring CC resistance part has been fixed and the devs are still investigating the cases of them going through immunity frames.

My experience with soulforged users last season is that they were very common, to the point where they might outnumber shadowclad users. This season, I haven't encountered as many of them but still a common sight. I am on PC/dragon.

Yep, whenever you get revived by another person you get simila 6 seconds IMMUNITY frame to ALL incoming damage. This is complete game breaker, when you kill someone on a node and then he gets back to full HP .....

Stuns STILL go through immunity frames. Please can you look into this ??

This 2 things being way tooo game breaking at the moment... its just not fun to play ...

• nightwish021nightwish021 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    OP, you may or may not know, but in PVP, some combat mount powers can damage players resurrected by soulforged. For example you can use Legendary Hellfire Engine to kill them after they have been resurrected, which is not optimal, but you can get them very confused.
  • alfalolzalfalolz Member Posts: 161 Arc User

OP, you may or may not know, but in PVP, some combat mount powers can damage players resurrected by soulforged. For example you can use Legendary Hellfire Engine to kill them after they have been resurrected, which is not optimal, but you can get them very confused.

Do you get the point that when resurected by soulforged player becomes IMMUNE to ANY damage for 6 seconds having 1%.... (while that, they can pop sigil and be 100% in 6 seconds) .

• trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    @nightwish021

Do you know of any other mount powers or other items that can break through soulforged damage immunity like that? Would be helpful since I have a lot of mounts but no hellfire engine.

I was doing something sort of similar to kill players after they resurrect. You can apply dots like duelist's flurry, wyvern venom coated knives, toxic blades, ect right before the soulforged window wears off and then they die to the dots after the damage immunity window is gone.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • treentbail21#9864 treentbail21 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Manticore is great for that. Kill them punks with the soulforge lol.